Chapter Eighteen. Play Fights and Old Best-friends.

Edited

Song for this chapter: Trella-Crash.

I loved him, there was no denying it. I wanted to tell him so badly, I yearned to reach out to him, for him to hug me and for me to whisper gently in his ear, ''I love you''. But I never did and I regretted it. Like the past three days I didn't get a blink of sleep.

I guess it was the fear in me that was yelling at me for the keep my 'i love you's' to myself, but my heart was telling me otherwise. My fear overcame my heart and there was nothing more I regretted right now than not telling him just how much I care for him.

When my alarm went off an few minutes ago, I wasn't even sleeping. I was just staring blankly at the walls as I listened to Gabriela's soft snores and let my thoughts overcome me. I wanted to tell him so badly and last night was the perfect time to do so, but I guess a part of me was scared. Scared that he wouldn't say it back, scared that he thinks we're moving too fast and wants to end things, scared that he would leave me.

Last night was amazing, it was everything to me. After looking up at the stars for a while and just enjoying each other's company not saying a word because no words needed to be spoken in that moment, we headed back to the limo where James was patiently waiting for us as we caught him by surprise as he was singing 'Girl's just wanna have fun'.

We drank some champagne and just talked about anything and everything, when we arrived at my house he walked me to door like the gentleman he is and that was where I screwed up. I was just about to say 'I love you' before I chickened out and embarrassingly said 'i love your face'.

Like what was I thinking! I love your face? Good going Libby.

I'm glad I did make him laugh though as he replied back with ''I love your face too, Lib''. The way my little nickname rolls off his tongue sends my heart into overdrive and sends chills rippling down my spine like a slithering snake.

And then he left, we kissed and then he went home. I wanted to yell 'I love you' but I hadn't.

I had just dropped Gabriela off at the bus stop making sure she got on safely before I came back home and decided to just eat a juicy green apple since I really didn't have an apatite at the moment

''Are you not going to eat something proper'' A familiar voice spoke up from behind me, making me jerk up right from staring straight ahead of me in a daydream and turn around to face my annoying brother Jackson.

''I'm not that hungry'' I shrugged before taking a big bite from the apple with a loud crunch. I always found that sound oddly satisfying.

He huffed rolling his eyes before eating some pop tarts without heating them up or anything. ''Are you not going to eat something proper?'' I mimicked him with a chuckle earning a roll of the eyes from him.

''You could of at least heated them up, you just broke all the pop tart rules by eating them straight out of the packet''.

He quirked a brow up at me, ''What are you going to do about it?'' He teased, with a smirk playing on his lips. Oh Jacko, you don't know what's gonna hit ya.

In an instant I harshly flung my bitten apple straight at him, hitting him in the middle of forehead. ''BULLSEYE!'' I yelled as I did a little happy dance.

When I looked back at him, his jaw was clenched, his eyes dark and his nostrils were flaring. I think someone's mad, you know what that means. 

RUN.

As quickly as I could, I ran as fast as my two legs could take me out of the kitchen and into the living area, I could feel him hot on my tail as he quickly started to catch up with me.