Chapter Thirty Eight. Prom and Rose Petals.

Edited.

Song for this chapter: James Arthur-Naked.

I woke up in a abundance of white cotton sheets that felt as soft and airy as marshmallows. I looked around in confusion at the room I was now in. Powdered blue walls with grey detailing and oak floors was definitely not was I used to wake up seeing. 

And to top it all off I was only in a pair of silk pyjama shorts with a matching top that had PINK written all over them. This was definitely not what I had on yesterday.

What the hell is going on?

Jolting me out of my thoughts there was a soft knock on the door before it opened slowly revealing a very wet and shirtless Grayson holding a tray of food. 

I nearly dribbled from ogling at him for so long, his defined chest was sending my heart into overdrive. 

''You're up'' He greeted with a smirk obviously catching me staring at his chest but I didn't care if I looked embarrassed, he had a great body and if I could stare at it all day long, I would.

''Why, what time is it?'' I asked my voice still groggy from just waking up. 

He placed the food down on the bed in front of me, ''Half twelve'' He chuckled, ''I didn't know what you'd like to eat in the morning so I just brought a bit of everything''.

I smiled at his kind gesture and took a look at the tray. There was a plate stacked with pancakes and a mini bear filled with heavenly delicious maple syrup and also slices of buttered toast, a green apple, a bottle of water, and coco pops.

He really did mean it when he said he brought a bit of everything.

''This is perfect, thank you''.

''Yeah, no problem. My Mom made the pancakes since she said she doesn't want you to get 'food poisoning','he air quoted with a roll of his emerald eyes.

I laughed at that, ''You know I wasn't expecting your parents to be this...nice''.

''I told you, you were working yourself up over nothing. Now eat your brunch before it get's cold'' he scolded playfully.

I rolled my eyes jokingly in response and muttered 'whatever' under my breath and aimed right for the beautiful puffy pancakes.

After pouring the maple syrup on the pancakes and took a bite with Grayson's eyes on me, I no longer felt shy when he stared at me I guess I was so used to being around him everything he did was second nature to me now.

I moaned in delight a the sweet taste of the pancake hitting my taste bud, ''Good?'' Grayson chuckled.

I nodded in response, ''Dude, you've got to try these''.

''I'm okay, my Mom wouldn't let me leave the kitchen without eating at least three''.

After finishing up the pancakes with small talk I only remembered what I was wearing when I got out of the bed to brush my teeth as Gray told me he had a spare one in his bathroom. I wasn't surprised I was in Gray's room, it had multiple football trophies on the wooden shelves and a picture of him framed of him as a small kid with Bethany.

He was/is so adorable! Why he chose me still baffles me to this day.

''Ehm Gray?'' I asked nervously.

He furrowed his brows, ''Yeah?''.

''How did I get into these last night, I mean I don't even remember falling asleep''.

He scratched the back of his neck like he tends to do when he's nervous, ''Well'' He dragged out.

''Come on Gray, spill it'' I chuckled.