Chapter Thirty-Nine.My Brightest Star.

Edited.

Song for this chapter: Elvis Presley-Can't help falling in love.

Grayson's P.O.V

She lay there in her morning glory, the sun peaking through my curtains, hitting off her bare back. She was fire, the light in my eyes, the crease in my smile- in my laugh. She was my everything-My one and only.

I knew not to take the best things in life for granted but God I couldn't stop myself with her. I couldn't imagine a life without her, I didn't want to.

I knew from the moment I met her that there was something more behind those grey eyes of hers that I get entranced by every moment of every day. There was a story untold behind those eyes, a story that ran much deeper then she made the world believe. But I could read her like an open book, I knew that there was someone worth knowing under that hard facade of hers that I tried longingly to break down.

I know her now, the real her. The girl who was emotionally and psychically damaged, the girl who stays up late every night to make sure she sent me a goodnight text, the girl who I am madly and deeply in love with.

I was incomplete without her, she was the missing puzzle piece to my broken heart. I was whole again, thanks to her.

I guess I knew from the moment I met her that I was screwed, I had to know her. She was pulling me closer towards her without even knowing it. She wasn't like her group of 'friends', she didn't attend parties because of the fun of it, she attended them because she was forced to. To keep up her reputation of the bad girl, but that isn't who she is.

The thing about Libby is that she doesn't have a bad bone in her body, she may try to seem like she does. But she was as broken as the rest of us, like me. But that isn't who we are anymore, because of her i'm no longer broken and I could tell by the way her eyes lit up when I came close to her that she was no longer broken because of me.

And as long as we had each other, everything was going to be alright.

She fluttered her eyes in her sleep, I watched her lovingly like a crazy stalker but I couldn't stop myself from staring at her never ending beauty. She murmured something in her sleep before slowly and gently opening her big grey eyes and stared right up at me.

''Hey'' She whispered in her sleepy state.

I placed some stray hair that was over her eyes behind her eears making her smile and cuddle into her cushion, ''Good morning'' I whispered lightly.

This girl would be the death of me.

''Are you hungry, Lib?'' I asked her gently, running my hand through her almost black hair.

I used to think her dark hair was a perfect component for who she was as a person, but that was when I didn't know her, but only knew of her.

Her dark hair symbolised that her looks were deceiving because she was brighter than all of the stars I had witnessed in my lifetime. She was the one who made my life brighter, she was the brightest star of them all.

She nodded on the cushion tiredly making me chuckle and lean down to kiss her head, ''Pancakes will be ready soon''.

I knew that was her go to breakfast food, if that's what she wanted then that's what she would be getting.

I just about stood up before her long ass arm pulled me back lightly, I turned around to face her beautiful face, ''I love you'' she whispered.

If my face wasn't already etched across in a big smile it definitely was now. Just three little words from her lips was enough to make my heartbeat skyrocket and burst into a million fireworks. Call me whatever you want but I didn't care, I knew I was whipped.