Chp-18 Relief Of A Lifetime And Prince Arjun's Pain

One day later...

Amaani's P.O.V

I groan and my eyes flutter open and I hiss as my eyes adjust to the light. As I try to sit up, I yelp out in pain, "Ah?!"

Looking down, I see a brown soaked cloth tied around my waist, I see my blood stained all over the cloth as well as the sari. Also, I see my crown with some of the jewels cracked placed on the bedside table next to a jug of water and a cup.

I am alive! Yes!

So it wasn't just a horrible nightmare. My eyes water. Thank you Lord, thank you for giving me another chance to live. The door opens revealing a maid and she smiles weakly at me.

"Are you okay your majesty?"

I shrug and ask tiredly, "How long was I unconscious?"

The maid replies pouring me a glass of water, "You have been unconscious from yesterday afternoon, your majesty." She hands me the cup of water and I gulp it down my dry throat gratefully.

She bows and then walks towards the door, I speak, "Uhm..do you perhaps know where King Zacharias Abraham is?"

"He's in the room next door your majesty, he still hasn't woken up yet, he got stabbed tearing a muscle, unfortunately. No need to worry though, he's stable. Also we advise you to rest and leave in your own time."

I nod and reply, "Thank you, you may leave."

I sigh, then hiss in pain still feeling the burning sensation whenever I move. I didn't know getting stabbed would be this painful, when Zacharias got stabbed in the arm by Raj, that must of been horrific. Goodness me! At least by now he would of been executed.

I out loud say a prayer thanking God once more then, I just sit there thinking to myself, for half an hour.

Then I hear a knock on the door and I say, "Come in."

The door is opened revealing a familiar face. Arjun. I give him a weak smile, well he did help all of this to stop.

I say, "Hello, how is everything Prince Arjun?"

He sits on the stool next to the bed and replies with a frown, "I should be asking you that. You got stabbed, Amaani. I came too late, thank goodness you're alive."

A small smile appears on my face, wow, such a good change. I speak, "Well I'm okay for now. Anyway, thank you for you know..ending all of this madness."

Arjun's eyes water and he hisses, "It was hard to do it. Your guards were causing chaos, so I had to help with the main battle. However I saw that my he already stabbed you, so-"

I interrupt, "And Zacharias."

"Huh?" He asks confused.

I say, "Zacharias also got stabbed, not just me."

His frown deepens, as he replies reluctantly with, "Oh. Yes."

Arjun continues speaking, "Ah yes, so I realised this all needed to stop. He had no regrets for anything he had done to me or my mother or the other general people. So-so..I stabbed him."