Chp-39 The Grand Battle (Part 2) Followed By The Aftermath

*Gore, blood and action sequences ahead*

Amaani's P.O.V

I am stood clutching my sword speechless as Vimal stands over his now dead mother. Disgusting. The woman who birthed him meant nothing, even at the last minute was protecting him!

"Did she mean nothing to you, you monster?!" I screech at him crying.

Bitterly laughing, "Not really, she would of gotten in the way anyway."

Gasping, another yelp of pain rings in my ears as I whip my head seeing Arjun laying of the floor surrounded by a puddle of blood. Oh god!

"Arjun!" I call out desperately for him to stay alive. Seems he has somehow fought off all the guards but now he is unable to get up. Please dear lord make him stay alive!

Suddenly, I feel a familiar arm wrap around my waist and pained panting for breath beside me. My husband leaves a kiss on my cheek and my eyes widen as his grip tightens on me. I see that he is holding another sword, probably another soldiers one.

"Do you never learn Vimal? You can't always get what you want. Even if you are the most privileged man on Earth." Zacharias spits out tiredly.

Vimal growls and he throws his head back laughing, "You are that confident, are you now? As I seem, she may not of told you, that I shared a sweet kiss with her."

"You-" I want to interrupt but Zacharias roars charging at Vimal.

Their swords clash against each other once more and I stand there shocked. No, more messing around Amaani, help him! He's already been stabbed!

I slowly approach from behind him clutching my sword ready to swing it on an unsuspecting and occupied Vimal. While I do so, Zacharias glances at me for short time and I nod taking a deep breath.

As I hoist my sword up, everything seems to slow down and I only focus on myself. However I hear rapid footsteps approaching from behind me just as I'm about to swing at Vimal's neck-

My own scream of agony echoes as I instantly drop the sword to the ground and clutch my stomach. A searing pain floods through me and blood spews out of the deep stab wound, glancing behind me, I see a soldier who pushes the blade deeper and I gasp.

"AMAANI!" Zacharias yells looking brokenly at me. Vimal hisses yelling, "You idiot! Don't kill her!"

The soldier grunts in response and hurriedly pulls out the dagger from me and I collapse to the ground in unbearable pain.

"O-oh g-god...n-no..." I splurge out and my vision becomes blurred.

The sounds of yelling and clatter of swords begin to become muffled and unclear. The room flickers black and I gasp for air.

It becomes pitch black as I let myself go, unable to keep up. Let me wake up as soon as possible dear god.

Give me one more chance. Let ME and only Me end Vimal's life, Lord. Give me strength, I beg of you.

~~~~~/////~~~~~

Zacharias's P.O.V

"Let's end this now shall we?" Vimal mocking asks.

Filled with fury I respond, "We shall."

My heart aches as I see her unconscious body laying on the floor surrounded by her own blood. The soldier that stabbed Amaani rushes towards me and Vimal also charges.

First I block Vimal's swing and I lower my sword slashing across the soldiers legs making him collapse to the ground. I harshly stamp on the soldiers chest as I sickening crack sounds out. Then I elbow Vimal's chest pushing him back as I stab down onto the soldier; blood sprays all over my face.