Chp-31 Vimal Succeeds As Amaani Fails...

Amaani's P.O.V

I let out a scream as I see King Menon drop to the floor as he gets stabbed by a soldier. No! My sister is unconscious! Shana..I'm so sorry..Please be okay.

Dear Lord..I beg of you. My eyes scrunch closed as I mutter prayers rapidly to myself. My knees are brought up close to me and wrap my arms around them. No, no. Tears run down my face.

This plan has gone all wrong. Why on earth did I think I could possibly pull it off?! I'm so stupid! If Zacharias were here...none of this would of happened.

I feel a presence crouching in front of me. My heart pounds in fear and I look up meeting flaming brown irises that I'm all too familiar with. His hand raises and my eyes widen.

A searing pain floods my cheek and a sound of pain escapes my lips. He slapped me! Tears fall down rapidly out of my eyes and then I feel another slap on my other cheek making me weaker.

With my feet I push them out right into his stomach, he hisses in pain falling backwards. I place my hand on the wall behind me and get up carefully. I look and see the sword I tossed to the side, still covered in blood.

As I'm about to run to go get it but my hair is tugged back and I collide into a hard chest. An arm tightly wraps around me, not allowing any route of escape. I let out several sobs.

"Just stop, for God's sake." Vimal calls out tiredly. His arm still bleeds and he looks fatigued as his chest still spews hot blood.

"No!" I yell out weakly and I try as hard as I can to struggle out of his grip. He doesn't budge at all.

"If you want at least one person to make it to actually be alive, I suggest you stop." He threatens. Instantly I stop struggling.

He lets out a relieved sigh still keeping a vice-like grip around me. He begins to call orders, I look around seeing most of Pathanamitta's guards dead or extremely injured on the ground.

"Guards stop, I think you have gone a little over board. We need to reserve energy before starting our journey back. However immediately raid the palace for medical supplies and anything important in general. Such as food,water especially rope to tie up this gorgeous brat with so she can't escape!" Vimal commands.

The soldiers and guards nod and rush around into different hallways and rooms the servants and maids panic and run out of the palace. My knees buckle and Vimal lets out a deep chuckle.

"Already falling for me, my Queen?" He sneers at me.

I hiss weakly at him hoisting myself up straightly. I cry out, "Why?! What is your goal?! Did you accomplish it! You ruined everything! Understand?!"

My head pounds and I start to get dizzy. Ugh.. the pain. He hisses in pain clutching his chest and then arm but he simply says, "Shh..precious."

I struggle and he rolls his eyes calling over a guard who takes over by grabbing my arm harshly.

"Don't do anything you will regret." The guard warns harshly. I don't reply as the world around spins rapidly.

Yes. Please, I just want to be unconscious for awhile. I don't care what happens to me while unconscious or where I go. I just want to be peaceful for a few hours at least... Please dear lord at least grant me this wish..

The world flashes black and I let loose of my body as I tumble and fall shocking the soldier who is currently gripping my arms.

"Your majesty!" He calls out.

That's the last thing I hear before I am taken over by pitch black.

Thank..you..god..