Chp-26 Tension To Behold, Oh And Executive Planning

(After their return, now at the Kingdom of Idukki.)

Amaani's P.O.V

What I feel now is anger. Pure fury, and of course absolute panic however surprisingly a lot of relief too.

My sister has finally realised and we are both okay with each other, I'm so glad she understands. She suggested a wonderful thought in that discussion which shows she is growing up. I smile thinking.

I don't know though, for the last day or so, I have been wanting time to myself. Not wanting to really talk to anyone, just thinking to myself and myself alone about the situation. My sister was completely understanding but my husband is currently agitated.

I sit lying back on the bed rubbing my forehead in frustration. Right, so King Kumar's brother is back then. What about Arjun? Couldn't be of stopped this? I have so many unanswered questions.

However I have a plan of my own, that with the Lord's help will work. God is with me.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door and I say, "Come in."

A maid comes in holding a plate with a glass of water and one sweet which I gratefully take.

"Thank you, also how is the King doing?" I say referring to my husband.

The maid looks nervously at me and cautiously says, "He's not happy your majesty. He almost yelled at a maid this morning."

"Oh I see.." I say solemnly. Can't you understand I just need a day or so to process this information and think of a plan Zacharias?! Goodness sake! You impatient man!

"Did he do anything? Or say anything about me?" I ask curiously.

"He kept stabbing a sword into the training dummy and then he mutters to himself." The maid says with a blank face and I nod as she leaves me.

"Well dear husband, aren't you a handful?" I say out loud to myself. I'm slightly annoyed that he can't understand. He wants me to tell him all of my plan. But I can't. I just can't.

If he found out I was putting myself and Shana through weaponry training he would never let me see the light of day again! So I'm sorry. Today is the first day that me and Shana are going to start training and learning.

I gulp down the water and then eat the sweet making me feel satisfied. After a while, I get up stretching and walk out of my room to get some fresh air.

As I walk through the grand halls and make my way to the garden I hear the constant murmurs of the palace, meaning everyone is busy as they should be, a beautiful normal day. Almost normal, if we take out the part about still getting plotted against by the Kumar family.

Soon I reach the main throne room where I see Zacharias sprawled out on the throne fiddling with his gold marriage chain. He looks cute, so distracted, with a light pout. However you can be very controlling when you're mad.

"Your majesty, would you like anything?" A servant rushes up to me and asks. As soon as he finishes asking I see Zacharias's head swivel up and his eyes meet mine intensely.

I hold my head up confidently and reply to the servant keeping my eyes trained on an angered Zacharias, "No thank you. However I think the King may need some cold water to drink, he seems quite tempered."