Chp-32 Shana's Call For Help!

(During the time Amaani has been captured)

Zacharias's P.O.V

The amount of pain I feel currently is unbearable. Amaani isn't with me or in my arms; I can't see her beautiful smile or hear her gorgeous laugh. What have I done?

It's been so long since I've left her... I wonder how she is doing? Are you okay? Even though you kicked me out of the Kingdom, I still feel compassion and love for you, at first it was anger, sadness and misery but now..I just remember how much I love you.

My eyes water and I hiss in frustration. I'm so stupid! I'm sure everything will turn out normal sooner or later. R-right? She can't hate me forever. Hopefully not. Dear Lord, help me find a solution to all this and keep her well.

"Son? Are you okay? Thinking about your wife again?" My father interrupts my thoughts and I give him a small frown and nod.

He sits next to patting my back and sighs deeply. My father gives me a reassuring smile as he begins to speak to me, "I'm sure everything will turn out well, son. It is just the tension that has caused this."

"It was me pa. I kept pestering her, annoying her, adding more distress because I wanted to take over the whole plan. I thought it was too dangerous for her!" I yelp out brokenly.

"You did it for her best interest, not for your own gain. You did it because you wanted to protect her, son. Nothing wrong in that, she was just stubborn and so were you." My father regally explains.

After a short silence, I hear my father let out small, breathy laugh as he says, "You are having your first proper marriage quarrel."

"More like extremely bad argument." I say rolling my eyes and my father laughs continuing, "Me and your mother had our first fight similar to this age, of course I got married to her much younger as she was 18 then. However, we fought about something quite stupid I believe to remember."

"Well this isn't stupid, it's about my wife's life." I grumpily say.

"You love her very much don't you?" My father asks smiling.

A small smile forms on my face and I nod, "I miss her a lot. Honestly."

"Good, keep your relationship healthy and loving. I'm sure the Lord has got good in plan."

"Yes I hope and believe so." I say with a stern nod and wave as my father pats my back and then gets up and walks off to do his own duties. This is one of the reasons, I love my parents. They are loving and know how to cheer me up.

At first when I came back to Thiruvananthapuram, they were furious with me, and yelled at me a lot, the guilt didn't make the situation better. They felt ashamed. However I understand, we aren't ordinary people, marriage is a sacrament we can't just come back and never talk to my wife again. It's just doesn't work like that.

I'm worried about her and her hidden plan, is she okay? Is Princess Shana okay? She can't be doing the weapons training still..right?! I hope not..I don't want you to get hurt my Queen...

Wait. It's been around a month or so since we started planning. Shouldn't she be executing the plan out now?! Oh no! I hope she's okay, Lord protect her! I'll continue to pray, she'll lose her faith in me, if I disrespect her wishes and help her, so I can't do anything! Goodness sake you stubborn woman! Ugh!