Epilogue- A New Life

A/N- As some may or may not know. For some reason I like to do my Epilogues in third person. 😂 I hope you all don't mind! Ah! The book is finally come to an end, I hope you like this ending. Sorry for such a long wait for updates, I am having to do a lot of revision for some exams!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three Years Later...

The crowd constantly murmur in delight and amazement at the grand flower garlands hanging from the walls. A heavy beat of drums echoes throughout the front royal garden and grand hall.

Guards patrol all the entrances and exits in order to keep the beautiful day safe. Pungent, delicious smells of a variety of food waft and cling to the air as a huge banquet and feast is being prepared.

The royal advisor rushes around yelling out orders and organises what goes where. Servants and maids run around fulfilling orders and getting ready for the large event. An event that hasn't happened since a few years ago.

"Are most of the capital kingdom here?" The Royal advisor asks.

"Uh, yes advisor it's over crowded in the hall so some are waiting outside. Also the rest of the royal family have all arrived are seated." A helper answers diligently.

"Good, good. The ceremony will start in half an hour!" The advisor shouts out.

Meanwhile, deeper in the palace, in a certain room a beautiful bride prepares herself both mentally and physically.

The maids surround her putting on makeup and several pieces of gold jewellery. She herself is ornate in pure white and gold embroidered marriage sari.

Her older sister stands there proudly looking at her with watering eyes.

"You look gorgeous Shana. The maids once again have done a great job. Even better than your engagement look."

Shana sits there smiling back and nods silently. Amaani lets a tear slip and immediately wipes it away. Her younger sister is getting married, however in her case. She has to go to her husband's kingdom instead of staying here, for the sake of lineage carrying on in other parts of Kerala. This aspect makes it quite painful for both sisters.

"Your majesty, we are done now. Absolutely beautiful." One maid says. Amaani nods in agreement.

"Thank you." Shana says with a cracking voice. Her eyes water.

Shana looks at her sister and feels emotions overwhelm her. The feeling of leaving her only sister was indeed painful, too painful.

"Don't do it. Don't cry. If I'm stopping myself from crying you can too." Amaani says blankly making Shana snort in laughter.

"May you all leave? I wish to have some alone time with my sister." Amaani regally exclaims.

"Yes of course my Queen." The maids answer and leave closing your door behind them.

Amaani grabs her stool and places it next to Shana's and takes hold of her hands.

"My sister is getting married. Look at you growing. I will miss you very much you know, who will be annoying to me now?"

"I'm sure I will visit you as often as I can. I will m-make sure of it." Shana stutters.

Amaani gets up and hugs her sister tightly and Shana she hugs equally tightly back. Then she sits back down sighing. After a minutes silence, Amaani begins to speak.

"So, are you not even a little bit excited to see your handsome husband?" She asks smirking.

"I'm more concerned in leaving you and going by myself but..." Shana drawls out with a wavering smile on her face making Amaani giggle.