Chp-27 Zacharias's Anger, Followed By Progress Of A Warrior Queen

(After a week)

Zacharias's P.O.V

I glare at Amaani as she drinks her tea. She keeps a calm gaze on me staying silent almost surprising me. Isn't she supposed to fire back at me by now?

My brows furrow in confusion and slight sadness, I just wish I could know what she was up to. Okay, maybe I wouldn't of even let her leave the palace but still, I could handle this!

After last time, when she got kidnapped and almost killed, I'm scared I'll lose her. I love her too much to lose her just like that. I won't let that happen! She finishes her tea and then is bombarded by scholars and two maids who follow her as she explains other royal duties and problems to do with the kingdom.

Hmm..I think sword practice is a good thing to get my mind off all of this stress. She will probably come around and tell me right? No, she will have to.

I walk to the training room and I notice the sack dummies, have arrow near them. Hm, they have been recently used. Good to know that the battalion are training regularly here.

A familiar voice sounds out, "Ah, your majesty, you are here to do your regular sword practice?"

I greet the chief trainer of the battalion with a grin and nod as I sharpen my sword and swing it a few times to warm up.

"So, Chief there are many arrows on the floor haven't the servants cleaned them up?"

The chief becomes instantly anxious confusing me and then he speaks, "Uhm, yes I have forgotten to tell them to clean it up your majesty, it will be cleaned in a few hours."

"Good." I say and then back up a few steps and slash the sword against the dummy, releasing some of the stress and anger out.

"The battalion are training here regularly, I appreciate that Chief." I commend him.

The chief splutters out, "U-uh, y-yes, of course! However, may I be excused your majesty, I-I have duties as per usual to resume."

"Of course.." I reply slightly confused as he rushes out of the room. I continue to practice sword fighting and sword techniques for the next hour and a half.

Placing the sword back, I stretch my arms as the ache starts to fade and I request a cup of water to be delivered to me, which it does. I gratefully gulp it down, as I wipe my sweat droplets on my forehead.

I spot Shana walking around and she awkwardly waves as she suddenly starts to walk faster...and away from me? Why is everyone acting unpleasant towards me nowadays? Am I that bad?

"Shana! Hold on wait!" I shout out and she stops slowly turning around with a forced smile, slightly hurting me.

"Yes Zacharias?" She questions quietly and I respond with, "Uh..Have I done something wrong? It seems your sister is having issues with me?"

Her brows arch in surprise and she shrugs as she says, "I wouldn't worry about it Zacharias...Uh..she is under a lot of pressure right now, along with looking after the kingdom."

Frustrated, I blurt out, "She could look after the kingdom while I sort Kumar out though! Goodness sake!"

She looks down silently and I cough, "Sorry about that."

Shana nods slowly and replies, "It is fine, you are also stressed. I understand, if you are upset to as to why she is refusing to tell you much, than I suggest you don't try and force her."

I roll my eyes and huff. Of course, like that is going to work, however thank you for the suggestion, but no.

"I must be off on my way, Zacharias." She nods and waves as she scurries off into a hallway. Well that wasn't too much help was it?