The kidnapping

My name is Carly Jackson I'm 16, I'm 6'2 tallest out of my family, I have a southern accent that everyone loves. As I was driving to my boyfriends house on our two year anniversary. I walked into his house his mom was at work so it was just me and him or so I thought I heard yelling from his room, as I went to check I see him with Grace Waters the school slut. "I HOPE YOU TWO ARE HAPPY BECAUSE WE ARE THRUOGH JAY YOU HEAR ME O-V-E-R STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!" I yelled out of anger and hurt I went to my truck and called my friend Jane she's 6'0, Japanese accent, skinny like me she's like a sister to me. " Hey girly what's wrong I'm at the store?" " JAY IS FREAKING CHEATING ON ME WITH GRACE." " Oh Sammy I got paid we'll have a girls day ok no more tears." " Ok thanks bye." Once off the phone I started my truck and drove off to my house. As I pulled up to a red light I heard another truck pulling in the second lane next to me and I saw the HOTTEST guy in the world no the universe, vivid blonde hair, icy blue eyes, a little taller than me, his eyes holding sadness and anger wonder why. As we stared at each other nothing in the world mattered, the light changed and I sped off to my house after that weird encounter. A few minutes later Jan my nick name for her pulled up I yelled and grabbed everything from her and set out everything then helped her up. " Ok so what are we watching?" I asked when everything was set up she replied happily "Frozen." I jumped for joy " I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!" " I know now hush and watch" Jan said sternly. halfway through the movie a knock erupted at the front door. Jane and I went to check it, when I opened the door I saw the same guy from earlier also, someone the same size as Blondie except he has gold eyes and amber hair. Blondie pulled me into his chest as well as Brownie saying " MINE!!" Me and Jane had the same idea as me we brought up out knees to their balls as hard as we could and they fell to the ground whimpering " STAY AWAY FROM US CREEPS!!!!!!!" I yelled as I slammed the door shut. Jane and I ran to the backyard, jumped my fence and ran to my truck before we could we were tackled to the ground Blondie on top of me and Brownie on top of Jane " YOU TOUCH HER I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE BABIES!!!!" I yelled at Brownie " I like this position princess." Blondie said while wiggling his eyebrows. Two more guys showed up " HELP HELP US PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!?" I yelled trying to get them to help, but they ended up pulling out clothes from behind their backs as they approached us I was freaking out " N-NO NO GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" the one who came up to me had dark blue hair close to black and red eyes. I looked to my right and saw Jane's body not moving what are they doing a so i was thinking the cloth was put over my mouth and nose, I tried not breathing it in but I did and a few seconds later everything went black I wasn't moving at all.

Hi so this is my first story on here I've been writing it but never typed it so tell me what you think suggest chapters, I also need a Pack name so comment and I'll choose the best one thanks I update later :p