Jonah King

*flashback one year ago*

I was in my room reading one of my favorite books, when I heard a blood curlding scream coming from outside. Everyone in the pack went to see Jason one of my best friends bleeding half to death. Next thing we know there was at least a hundard rouges surrounding us. Alpha Malichi came out "Rouges women, childeren, and elders  get away." The rouges jumped out and started attacking I shifted into my dark grey wolf with light grey spots.

After a few hours I ran back only to find everyone dead. "No why? Why this cant be happening, I'm a rouge."  Walking away in my wolf form I thought to myself ' if I stayed I  could have saved them'.  Walking into a small town I'm famillar with. I  went past the school to register again for senior year. Walking down the street I smelt my mate.I saw her standing across from me. " Hi I'm Ruby." "Hello I'm Jonah, do you wanna go for walk?" " Um-" " Ruby get away from him he's a rouge" I was hurt, I know im a rouge but does she have to annouce it out loud?? " That's my mate Carly so shoo go go." Haha she's fistey " Hey I have an idea come on your gonna join my pack."

*still in the flashback after Jonah joined the pack*

Exlproing the pack house Ruby was beside me and yet that smell is not from Ruby, but farther hmmm i need to check it out. "Hey Ruby I'll be right back."
" Ok meet me in the living room."  As I got closer to the smell to the smell I saw a girl sitting at a table alone.

 ~Jonah that's our real mate~

~How Will I mean Ruby is our mate~

~No she was with our mate shes our mate and her name is Jewel~

~I talked to her wolf her name is Saphire~

~Ok WIll bye~

~bye~ 

After my talk with Will Jewel and I walked to the living room only to see Ruby kissing who I guess is Alex. "Oooooooo Alex and Ruby are mates!!!!!!!!!" Jewel exclaimed making my ears hurt. " Um let's give them some alone time, we can get to know eachother."  Now Jewel and I are in her room eating Ice Cream and drinking power ade. We shared crazy stories, our past I felt for her and she felt bad for me. After dinner we went for a run she liked my wolf but hers was better pure snow white it was cute. We got back around one thirty in the morning both of us being tired we fell asleep. My wolf happy to have a mate as wonderful as her but I feel like shes hiding something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I know i had Ruby and Jonah as mates but I think Jewel and Jonah make better mates so I just made Ruby and Alex mates. Also Jewel is a Magix and a wolf korahbelles idea. Comment or PM me whos your favorite character and if you want a character let me know. Thanks for the reads 1k I'M freaking happy thank y'all so much