Tryouts and their back great

~+Carlys POV~+

        "Hunter you need to try out for football please??" Ok let me fill you in, the first week of school wasn't bad. I found out that they are football tryouts so I want Hunter to try out. " I'll try out with Jerry, Zack, Alex, Mason, and if it makes you happy Jonah. But you Jane, Ruby,Jewel, Maria, Angle have to try out for cheerleading." Let me think wear a skirt and cheer or not have Hunter on the team " Fine I'll tell them."

        ~Monday after school~

Jane, Ruby, Jewel, Maria, Angle and I are in the gym wearing 'cheer' short and tank tops that show WAY too much. Hunters down at the football field trying out now. "Ok I swear they need to hurry up or I'm

leaving." Jane said bored. Before I could open my mouth the coach came in talking to the worst person ever Grace Waters. " Ok girls lets get started!!" Great time to cheer.

                  *Hunters POV*

" Phew I'm tired. Glad its over now the girls should be done too lets go look." Football tryouts are over even though I'm a werewolf and a Alpha I'm tired. Just as we walked through out of the corner of my eye I saw ¤Jake¤ my wolf Rey growled. ~Jerry Zack get the girls I'll talk to these three~ ~Yes Alpha~  " Ok I need ya'll to help me keep our girls safe-" Jonah cut me off saying mate.

             ¤carlys pov¤

Cheer tryouts are done, Jerry and Zack came and got us Ruby didn't budge she was repeating mate. OMG her and Jonah are mates yay!!

"What's going on?!?!" Jerry and Zack was dragging us to the cars. "Jakes back."  I went pale as a ghost Jakes back those words was repeating in my mind. Noooooooooooo I busted out crying. "Whose Jake??" Ruby, Jewel and Maria asked.

I told them about what he did and how he got exiled. "wow he did that do you??" " Yea." We are all sitting around when Hunter and the others

came, I ran towards Hunter

" Hunter I'm scared." " its ok think about him." " ok" Well Grace is back,

so is Jake my life keeps getting better and better now (note the sarcasm)