The "Attempted" Escape

I awoke in an unfamiliar bed my head hurting. As I moved I heard chains rattling when I moved the sheets my legs were freaking chained to the ends of the bed. As I looked around frantically trying to find a way out, the room was not all that bad for a kidnappers room. Dark blue walls, king sized bed,  a desk in one corner, a 36in tv, two bed side tables, three doors I guess one is a closet, a bathroom, and another to the hallway. I grabbed the remote on my side and turned on the tv and football was on yes I love football it was the Tennessee Volunteers Vs the Georgia Bulldogs gross. The score was 28-6, I remembered that I was in a kidnappers room had to escape. I remembered my Bobby pins I took one out and jiggled the lock I was finally free!!!!!!!!!! I ran to Jane's door I saw her asleep I had to trick her " GET UP TIME TO GO LETS GO!!" I said as she jumped up scared. "ha ha ha so funny now can you help me so we can escape." When I got her loose we opened the window. As we were gonna jump we heard a voice behind us " where do you think you're going?" "Sam you ready?" " yea lets go Jane!" Right when I said that we jumped out the window Jane and I turned and yelled "TAKE THAT YA'LL!!!" as we ran into the forest hoping they won't find us if they do I have no clue what will happen they could kill us for all we know!!!!!!!!

Hey sorry for not updating my cousins had the computer and I found out I might be moving to South Dakota sooo I've had a busy weekend. I won't be able to update the 24th, 25th, and the 28th- the 30th FREAKING CRCTS but will update on weekends.

HAPPY EASTER HOPE ITS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)