Jewel Cullen lets get to her

Ok Jewel Cullen is based on korahbelle and shes also from life of a magix read the book its really good hope you enjoy thanks for all the reads.

         Looking out into the hallways making sure no one saw me, I locked my door so no one gets in. Being the princess of Hyrule and a Magix I had gaurds around me ALL the time. My best friend Alexander Blackman who is a werewolf was waiting on me.  I went to my body length mirror, my wavy hair in a right braid  in my human form,  I was wearing my aqua blue ruffled tanktop blouse, dark blue jeans my favorite pair, black leather boots my parents got me,  my jacket with a moking jay pin on it from my sister got me before
M.E.C.H took us she died I survived. Jumping out the window Alex caught me, " Thanks Alex your the best." I said giving him a hug." Your welcome my lady shall we go?  Alex said laughing going behind a tree.  Alex likes to joke like that. Why I don't know he's crazy like that.

A couple seconds later he came out in his wolf form black wolf and chocolate eyes I get lost in sometimes, climbing on his back Alex dashed off into the woods. We came to our favorite spot. A little lake. For some reason me makes me feel safe and calming.

*snap*  Looking around a Brown wolf with red eyes he's a rouge. Even though Alex is strong the rouge had him pinned, transforming into my magix outfit which is a red tube top and a red torn skirt at the bottom, my wings are like butterfly wings but look like they are on fire with random sparkles on them.     

Making a giant earthquake the rouge jumped off Alex and came after me great. Just as I shot a lightening bolt at the rouge Alex came up and snaped his neck. "come pack house now" Alexs wolf really can't talk that well so yea I jumped on his back and we dashed to the pack house.

Arriving at the pack house Alpha Hunter meet us there. Alex went to shift into his human form. " Alpha Hunter I'm princess Jewel Cullen." "Hello Jewel for now on you'll be called Zelda Sterling to be protected your welcome to stay here." "thank you Alpha-"  "Please call me Hunter thank you and your welcome." I bowed my head and Alex came up and took me to his room. "Jewel I have something to tell you it's really important." " Ok what is it Alex tell me." " Well you know how we have mates...........well yourmymate." "Time out repeat that last part again please?" He gulped loudly " your my mate Jewel."

            ¤Party time¤

They are having a party to introduce me into the pack I have on my royal clothing. My floor length light purple dress with ruffles on it and light purple flats. Alex looked good too white button down shirt and black pants, his hair done in a quiff.

Hunter introduced me to his mate Carly. Me and her hit it off fast she told me how he kidnapped her and her friend Jane jerks you don't do that. The party went by fast I tired Alex carried me to his room, I changed myself. Crawling into his bed Alex pulled me into his chest I didn't know I was cold until he told me I was shivering. After a while of talking I fell asleep in his arms happy to be with my mate.