Time to explain part 2

Sam's P.OV.
Hunter just told me about werewolves at first I didn't believe himbut when he showed me I was astonished. Hunter and I are on our way home so he can finish explaing to me about this whole mate thing, because I feel little like sparks when we touch and I can't stand to be away from him. We made it home finally I ran and jumped in the shower before I could even step foot in there Hunter caught me and pulled me into his chest " and where are you going now princess?" when he said that my knees were wobblying. " I'm......I'm...... g...going t...to take a shower." I said stuttering I never stutter he's making me weak jerk." can I join you" he said smirking " yea I don't think so maybe next time or later." I said running out of his grasped. "JERK, TEASE!!!!!!!!" hahahaha I jumped in the shower when my favorite song came on Storm Warnin' by Hunter Hayes the cutest guy in the world. ( play the song while reading the lyrics) " She rolled in from the west in a summer Sun dress hotter than the heat in July with her wind blown hair it just wasn't fair the way she was blowing my mind. Have you ever noticed every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this? she's a she's a cat five kind keeps you up all night hanging on to the edge of a kiss. She's a beautiful miss one part angle, one part one part perfect, one part brick, the kind of flood you never forget. I'm gonna wish I had a storm warnin'! I'm gonna wish had a sigh, I'm gonna had a little heads up, a little leeway, a little more time some kind of radar system locked in on love... by the time tonight finds the morin'.  (I'm too lazy to finish the song) after the rest of that song and five more I was done then I remembered no clothes they took us and bring clothes. I cracked open the to see if Hunter was there thankfully he wasn't but I found some of his clothes set out for me aww he set out clothes how nice. After throwing them on and heading down stairs I passed the tv and saw NASCAR I love it ok Tony Stewart was in first followed by Dale Jr Jeff Gorden in 43rd and Danica Patrick in 27th. I ran to the kitchen and bumped into a hard chest sparks going through me " well hello chest how are you today?" I heard Hunter laugh I did toits contagious with him. " ok I have two  final questions why do I feel sparks inside me and how bad to you wanna do you wanna mark me?" I asked I was thinking about letting him mark me.

" that's our mate bond in a while we'll mate but only when you're ready and really bad why???"

" come here and you can." His she's lit up like a Christmas tree Hunter wasted no time running to me. He went straight to my neck and started kissing where my neck and shoulder met. Next thing I know his teeth are sinking into my skin at first it hurt then it turned to pleasure " I love you Carly." he said before I fell asleep.
Hey ok my cousin lil mani has been getting all my last nerves and I can't deal with him anymore but here's another chapter ill update tomorrow I don't know what time thanks for reading :p