Camping this shoul be fun. Right?

*Carlys pov*

Today is the day we are going camping, Jonah, Jewel, Alex, Ruby, Zach, Jane. Hunter, and me. Jewel told me she'll teach me how to use my new magix power. The girls and I are currently packing clothes, nessicties ect. The guys are packing food, water, anything else we need. After about three hours of packing for us and the guys we are done finally, The almost burnt the kitchen down so now they guys are packing everything in cars. The arrangment is me and Hunter, Zach and Jane, Alex and Ruby, Jonah and Jewel. Once we are done doing all the work and the guys have everything packed we head off.

Ugh I'm bored we've been on the road for an hour now and we still have an hour. "Hunter Hunter I'm bored" "Well we're here ok calm down." I didn't even notice till he just told me. Great time to unpack let's get this done.                           *thirty minuets*     We are finally done now it's dark and the cuys are buliding a fire, but Jewel is going to teach me how to use my magix power.

*After her training*   My wonderful wolf wouldn't calm down about goiung for her first run and everyone was sitting aroud the fire. Shifting into my wolf i let her take over. As we ran the wind in the my fur it was wonderful. Nate stopped making us fall.

~ Carly I smell death?~

*Nate what do you mean *

~ I mean a vampire is around but I dont-~

Everything went black. I couldn't feel or hear anything not even talk to Nate.

The next day I woke up in a unfamilar room. The room had Blood red walls, dark sheets and the windows was covered up. I tried talking to Nate, but no answer. A guy around 6'0, with messy blonde hair, blue eyes came in "Hey sis how you doing?" wait did I hear him correct sis he has the wrong person. " Um you have the wrong person dude I don't have a brother

"You don't remember me I'm hurt."

" Dude your insane."

"I'm Collin Jackson your big brother Carly."  *gasp* I remember now but what happened to him. Wait he's a vampire how? For the sceond tme today I passed out tomorrow I'll ask him how he's a vampire. I just hope someone notices I'm gone and they'll look for me hopefully I miss Hunter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone hope y'all liked this chapter and surprise carly has a long lost brother I'll do Hunters pov in the next chapter. Please vote and comment I'm surprised that I have over 1k reads this is absolutly amazing I never thought I would get this many reads also I might get this book published for real so tell if I should. See y'all later for the next chapter~~~~~~~~~ KateKate :)