planning time

Hunters pov

Arriving back at the pack house everything was calm. I guess Jerry can be trusted. Carly ran upstairs to shower, meanwhile I went to find Jerry. Walking towards his room it smelt different. Walking in i saw Jerry 'getting it on' with some girl. Jerry saw me he looked like a deer in headlights or a kid  caught in the cookie jar. "Jerry may i talk to you? alone." He bowed his head and kissed the girl on the check. "Alpha i found my mate she's a rouge. She didn't get kicked out she left, because her alpha was harassing her." Well she is his mate so she can stay. "alright she can stay Jerry."

"Thank you alpha." Shaking him off i went to my office to start on the paper work. I need to sign trites with other packs incase Jake attacks.

About three hours into my paper work it started pouring outside. There was a light knock at the door after saying come in my beautiful mate came in shaking. "Hunter i'm scared." Awe she's scared of thunderstorms just as i thought that thunder boomed and Carly ran to me hiding in my shirt.

After a few minuets Carly was asleep. I called a few alphas and scheduled meetings all next week. Scooping Carly up i walked back to our room i changed Carly into her pajamas and stripped into my boxers. After a few minuets i feel into a deep slumber with my wonderful mate.

The next day carlys pov

I woke up feeling cold Hunters gone well i guess I'll go for a run. Walking down stairs Jane was cooking something good. "what you cooking Jan?" I asked scarring her again. "Breakfast as always. Here eat we're going on a run."  The word run got my wolf jumpy.

After finishing our good Jane and i went to the forest. The run felt great, walking into Hunters office i sat in his lap and got to work. "Carly what are you doing?"hunter asked amused. "i'm helping you work so come on work."  Chuckling hunter got to work. We finished about eight i went upstairs i was tired.

Walking into our room something smelt off. Just as i was going to call Hunter everything went black. All i could think was who's here and what do they want. I tried calling Sapphire but something was injected in me.