characters

Destiny Osborne: 17, short black hair with brown tips and blonde bangs, kinda crazy, hyper, love her friends(that dont piss her off), and just sexy as fuck...

Katie Osborne: 17, long bruntte hair with blonde natural streaks, kinda insane and hyper, loves her friends and her sister, loves to read ALOT..., kinda of a nerd...

Collin Chesney: 18, messy dirty blonde hair, buff, popular, Beta of the True Blood Pack, best friends with Alpha Jason.

David Aldean: 18, army cut black hair, dark eyes, Alpha of the True Blood Pack, doesn't tkae crap from anyone, loves his pack more than himself.

Carlos Osbrne: 21, TIC of The True Blood Pack, a werewolfand kept it a secrect from his sisters,shaggy blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Jason Hayes: 17, is obsesed with Katie,  has tried everything to get her attention but she never notices him.

Nadia Weeks: 17, Katies best friend, kinda messed up in the head, loves making fun of Katie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's some of the characters so far the first chapter should be up sometime this week or next week. My friends B-Day party is this weekend and im going there thursday night so i wont be able to update. 

Heyy made a mistake this for my new story Our Greek God Kidnappers check it out plz.