The War Begins

Carly's POV

I was laying in bed slowly dying with out Hunter. Three months three whole months I've been away from him and it kills me everyday. 
'mate'
Sapphire is that you?
M-m-mate
What do you mean Sap
Our mate is here-

Hunter's back really!?!?!?!?  Just as I thought that screams,yelps,cries was heard. Then it hit me the most amazing smell in the world "HUNTER!!!!" I screamed all loud as I could. There he stood my mate,my love,my life,my world,my everything.

Hunter's POV

"ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed everyone charged towards Jake's 'pack'.  I ran past everyone you could see that my pack, Carlos' pack, and the alpha kings pack out numbered his puny pack. Running into the house I heard my name being called "MATE....GO TO MATE!!!!!!" I ran as fast as I could go. Making it to Carly's room I saw her in tears and tied up.  Just as I go closed to her Jake knocked me down. That's when Rey took over.

Reys POV (Collins wolf)

Red that's all I could see the fudger is dead. Running towards Mason (Jakes wolf) he shifted at the last moment. GRRRR that's it this is the last straw. Shifting into my wolf form I ran to Jake and snapped his neck finally ending his pathetic life once and for all.

Hunters POV

Getting control back I turned to my mate. "C Carly I'm so glad to see you again I almost died after not seeing you. I wasn't a good mate I let you get kidnapped I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sor-" I was cut off by a kiss but not any kiss my mates kiss eventually it became heated and so yea you know what happened.