Our weekend together

Jane's POV

Ah the sounds of nature so relaxing especially with your mate. Just as I was relaxing someone texted me and it read my sista ( I'm putting the first letters of their names)

C: Heyy :p chickie wyd????

J: Heyy nothing chilling wyd

C: Cool so how's Zack ;)

J: He's good still sleeping tho grrrr

C: Same here I might wake him up hahaha

J Yea but  how

C Easy give.them.a.kiss.

J yea yea wat evz bye

C k bye

and with that I ended our conversation. I looked over at Zacks sleeping face, he was so cute and innocent. I leaned down and gave him a peck on the cheek which caused him to stir awesome I have that affect on him. I leaned down to kiss him right when I did his eyes shot o Wat about the short kiss got more intense to da point of us being fully mated woops Carly won't be too happy about this. *two days later* I was making Zack and I some lunch when I started screaming in pain Zack must have know because he told me to breath I was freaking out a few minutes later I looked down to see paws instead of hands, fur instead of hair I'M A FREAKING WOLF?!?!?!! ' Yes you are.' hey now freaky voice I'm going insane!!!!! ' no your not I'm your wolf Abi .'  great I have a wolf. ' yes you do and you still look amazing.' whose there Zack is that you??? 'yea look to shift back imagine you as a human.' I did and I was human but one problem I WAS FREAKING NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was blushing oh well nothing he hasn't seen already. Zack pulled my arm and told me Carly was kidnapped by Jake great note the sarcasm.