The secrect is no more

Three weeks later. Carly's P.O.V.

Darkness is all I could see and yet I could still feel everything. How I ended up like this you ask well.......
                 *flashback*
Jane and I just escaped our kidnappers house also know as Hunter and Zack. We just kept running as far we could, as we came up to a little lake Jane and I decided we were far enough. We sat by the lake talking and splashing when we heard a stick break. As we looked up two very BIG wolves were standing in front of us.  One was pure black, the other one was a sandy color. They started walking towards us our first instinct was to run but our legs felt glued to the ground. As the wolves neard us we were shaking with fear. When their noses touched our skin we passed out.
* end of flashback*

I felt myself being picked up and carried away but what felt weird is little tiny sparks going through my lower back and under my knees. After a few minutes I woke up and saw Hunter carrying me and Zack carrying Jane. Hunter looked down and caught me staring at him. The we jumped out of was actually beautiful. Four stories (looked like a mansion), white and flowers in the yard all different colors. Hunter carried me to his room even though he kept calling our room. When we arrived he sat me down on the bed as if I was fragile. " ok explain what I saw out there I know for sure that those are not-" I was cut off by him saying " wolves. Yea those were actually they were well...... promise me you won't run away." Hunter said " ok I promise just tell me." I said getting bored " ok well I'm a werewolf." I stared at him be before laughing. " A...... A....... werewolf....hahaha they aren't real this is a really funny joke!!!!!!" I was laughing too hard to see Hunter getting up and grabbing extra clothes and throwing me over his shoulder taking me back to the woods. Once we were in a clearing he put me down with the clothes ad went behind a tree nit even a minute later the same black wolf came around. I believed him now werewolves are real. Grabbing my phone I texted Jane and she told me that Zack just told her and she believed him. The black wolf came near me and grabbed te clothes to change. Hunter came out a few seconds later well he has some explaining to do when we get home now.