The end

just to warn y'all this will be a short chapter also the last chapter. Thank you everyone who voted, commented, and added this book  to ur library that means so much to me. Im also going through something now so if its not good I'm sorry anyway onto the story :)

Carly's POV

( one year later)

It's been a year since Jake was killed. One year since I found out I was pregnant with twins both are boys. I gave birth to them three months ago and I c\ouldn't stop crying the look just like Hunter. "Hey babe what are you thinking of?" Speak of him and he shall come.

"Just everything that has happened so far in our lives since we met."

"Hey you know you love me even though I did kidnap you, but you know why I did it so you can't get mad."   

"Your right Hunter don't let that go your head."  

"Ok well I got some Alpha business to take of I'll be back soon luv you."   "Luv you too Hunt."   " Oh I was talking to the babies  but I luv you too." 

"Jerk and I know your kidding go take care of everything."

(5 years later)

"Mommy, mommy, mommy, we want food, we want food !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gabe and Dustin screamed running into the kitchen. "Well what do y'all want to eat?"

"MAC&CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" Ok ok ok little screamers daddy's in the living room ask him to tell y'all story."

I finished their food and went to the room when I heard Hunter getting ready to tell the story I know. " Years ago my fiends and I went driving in the city when I smelt the most wonderful scent ever that was your mom. When I saw her crying all I wanted to do was to hug her and kiss her t make her feel better. So I followed her home then my Beta your uncle Zack found out your aunt Jane was his mate. Zack and I walked to the door and knocked when they opened the door we tried to hug them but got kicked in our lower zones-" Hunter was cut off by me and the kids laughing. "Good one momma!!!!!!"

"Any way we chased them around the yard to get our mates because they was ours. They wouldn't coroperate so Zack and I knocked them out and kidnapped your mom and-" 

"That's for hurting and taking mommy with out her permisson."

"Gabe it's ok it's bad enough he got that once he didn't need it again but that's my boy."

Gabe and Dustin left to take a nap so it's just Hunter. "Carly you what I think?"

"What do you think?"

" I have the best mate in the world and I couldn't be happier."

"Hunter you'll always be my kidnapper that's a werewolf and my mate I love you."

"I love you too Carly."

We shared a kiss and that is how my story ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well guys thanks for everything recomend this story to others and read my other book. Also should I do a book two? Let me know thanks again for everything y'all are the best. :)