Meeting the Alpha King Another Surprise!?

Hey so the Alpha King is played by my dad. What ever I write don't judge because he's like my dad so yea and as you can tell This may or may not be the last surprise ;). BTW this whole chapter is gonna be in Hunters POV and Collins POV ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                        ~Hunters POV~

Who is this 'M' guy I can guarantee he took My mate. "Alpha we have the info on the guy. His name is Mani, He is infact a rouge as you predicted, and he has teamed up with Jake, also he took Carly." Zack informed me after two days of searching. Calling my best friend Alpha Carlos and filled him in on everything.
"Dude we need to visit the Alpha King ASAP."  

"Yea I know we'll go to him tomorrow. He can help us hopefully."

"Just get some rest ok Zack called me and  told me that you haven't been eating or sleeping."

"Yea yea ok bye."

"bye dude."

I told Zack to take care of everything so i could sleep, but when I closed my eyes I saw Carly.

THE NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~Carlys pov (I might have spelling errors so Ill edit it when i can I'm at dentist appoiment.)

Jake dragged me inito a dark room I was still kinda weak from what ever they put in my system.  I was chained to a wall with sliver cuffs so i was in pain. Jake came back with different tools and a evil smirk I'M IN TORUBLE.

Hunters Pov

Today is the day Alpha Carlos is coming over so we can go to the Alpha King. A knock at the door slipped me out of my thoughts. "Zack your in charge untill i get back."  "Yes Alpha."   Walking outside I saw Carlos in his Lamborghini. "Alright let's do this."  The drive was an hour long so I had time to calm my wolf down. Arriving at the Alphas Kings Log Cabin. Knocking on the door a middle aged woman answered and immendentaly bowed her head. "where is the Alpha King?" I asked her.  "He's in the throne room Alpha."  "Thank you." Carlos said.

Walking into the throne room I saw the King sitting on his throne typing on his computer. "Alpha King nice to see you again." 

"Hunter Carlos nice to y'all again. How ya been?"

"Good Sir we have a problem and we need your help."

"Ok well let's talk shall we?"

I filled the king in on everything and when I said Carly and Collins names he was a little jumpy."

"Carly Jackson and Collin Jackson are my kids." The king said I was mated to the Alpha Kings daughter. Does Carly know he's alive? "So are we gonna get her back or what?" I asked looking at the King. His eyes was pure black "Let's do this for my daughter." Alright let's do this. Theking came back with three beers I haven't had one in years. Carly we're  coming to save you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait I've had writers block with going to High School and everything. Yea so here's the chap hope u like it. :)