WHY?!?!?!?

Jakes P.O.V

I will admit when I first saw Carly I actually thought and was cute but she's my Alphas mate, but I can always have fun with her. After we knocked them out Hunter and Zack carried their mates to the back and me and Jerry in front. The ride was quiet mostly Hunter and or Zack talking about their mates. The pack house came in sight I heard Hunter and Zack say "here's your new home Luna and Beta Female." ok I really need to find my mate. As we went inside I went to my room to plan how I can have fun with my new Luna hahaha. Finishing my shower I saw it's after eight, As I walked downstairs I could smell homemade pizza. After finishing about four or five pizzas I went to bed ready for tomorrow. the next day. Waking up early is something I never do but I have a plan to stay out all day till Zack and Jane leave, Hunter and Carly should be watching a movie. I ran to the shower striped off my clothes and let the warm water relax my tense muscles. That shower is just what u needed grabbing my keys and  extra clothes because I plan to to for a run before I do my plan. Driving to town was boring I had no one to talk to so yea it's pretty boring. I pulled into one of many favorite fast food places Kyrstals YUM!!!!! After ordering two bags yes I can devour two bags it takes a lot to feed us ok. After thirty minutes I left 12:30 huh ok lets go to the mall. Once I got to the the mall it was freaking packed I mean no parking spaces. Parking in the back I went to Areopostale and saw my best human friend he doesn't know I'm a werewolf. "Hey man what's up?" I said casually " hey nothing wanna hang my shifts almost done we can go see the Quiet ones everyone says its scary." "Sure man I'll wait outside in the food court." " k see ya in 5." With that I went to food court. Jim came and we went to the movies. TWO AND A HALF HOURS LATER.   Ok the marked ones is kinda scary all the girls were screaming it hurts when your surrounded by girls and your a were not a smart lead oh well. 2:45 ok time for a run o said bye to Jim and went for a much needed run. It felt good having the wind flow through my fur paws hitting the ground. I was in heaven then I saw Zacks car go past. Time to put my plan in action. As soon as I arrived at the pack house Carly and Hunter were on the couch cuddling " Hey Jake wanna watch with us its frozen my favorite." " na I'm good I'm just gonna take a shower and head to bed." " ok night." Carly said turning back to Hunter I ran to my bathroom took a quick shower and tiptoed to Hunters room. I ran to his closet and stayed for what felt like forever. Just as i was gonna get out Carly opened the door and went straight to bed not changing. I got out of the closet and opened the door and shut it just as Hunter would do. I walked over to the bed rolled Carly onto her back my wolf took over and kissed her everywhere he wouldn't give me control. Carly opened her eyes and screamed "HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She had some lungs Hunter busted through the door tackled me to the ground and punched me over and over again till i was bleeding. "Jake you are here by an exile GET OUT!!!!!!!" Some of the warrior wolves came and escorted me out of the territory. I will get my revenge Hunter just wait and see you'll regret exiling me just watch your back and you're little Luna too.

There's another chap in Jakes pov hope it was a good one.:- )