Jake sighting pt2

Carlys pov (important a/n at the bottom plz read)

Ahhhhh the weekend I love it sooooo freaking  much!!!!!! Relaxing in bed, watching tv, sleeping in. That was untill HE came.

                                                 ~flashback~

Hunter,Jane,Zack, and Jerry and I went no a run, which ment me on hunters back. We came to a little pond. Everyone stood in a fighting stance. A dark grey wolf with light grey spots came out, the wolf shifted it was Jonah?! "What are you doing here Jonah?" I asked shocked. Hunters eyes were glowing his wolf is taking over, placing a hand on his shoulder he visibly calmed down. "What are you doing here rouge?"  Rouge *gasp* he's a rouge that's why everyone tensed up. "J-J-Jonah your a rouge how??" I'm confused well I'm not a were so they can sense him not me that sucks. "Alpha Hunter I'm sorry to here, but I found something directed towards Carly. I think its important also a little threating here."

~ Dear Carly, you think that weak little pack will protect you? Ha your so naive they won't. I'll kill EVERY SINGLE ONE of them to make you mine even if I have to kill your precious 'mate' Hunter. Have fun I'll be coming soon to save you from him. They won't and can't protect you- Your worst nightmare Jake.

I looked at Hunter tears flooding my eyes. "No one will take our Luna no one!!!!" Jerry screamed. Hunter pulled me into his chest tears flowing like a waterfall "No one is taking you YOUR MINE!!!!" Rey said, I leaned up and kissed his cheek "Only yours forever."

I woke up the next day with the sudden urge to pee Hunters arm around my waist. Just as I was gonna poke him I felt hot and screamed in pain. Hunter woke up jumping out of bed. "Ok Carly calm down your going through..........."

* Cue evil laugh* HAHAHAHA cliffhanger!!!!! :) I'm so so so so thankful for everyone reading I'm really close to a thousand thank you everyone. Y'all are seriously the best I mean it thank you :'(