Mating and shifting crap help me

*Carlys pov*

  I was going through heat?! I feel like I'm getting ran over by a semi truck, dropped out of a plane in outer space, stomped on by elephants, the pain was unbearable. I thought back to what Jane told me. 'When you go through heat you'll need to mate asap' "Hunter come here!!" Hunter busted the door down " Hunter I know you can wait, but let Rey out and.......lets mate." Hunters eyes turned obiseden black Rey was out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well we're fully mated now.

+two days later+

Hunter,Zach,Jane,Jonah,Jewel,Alex,Ruby and I went for a walk in the woods, when suddenly for the second time pain shot through me. Everyone was freaking out except for Hunter. "Um Carly you remember when I explained everything to you? Well you're shifting" I blacked out after that.

I awoke on the ground, looking around I saw everyone staring at me.

¤Hello Carly¤

° wow I'm going crazy°

¤Your not going crazy I'm your wolf Natalie¤

°I have a wolf??°

¤Yes thanks to Hunter and you have special powers¤

°cool like what??°

¤spirit, the power to bring back people to life, heal people and yourself¤

°cool how do I use it°

¤Don't worry Jewel will help you but go talk to them we can talk later¤

°Ok by Nate°

After my conversation with my wolf who is the best, Hunter announced that we was going camping. Natalie was ecstatic she gets to go for her first run I just hope nothing bad happens like Jake attacking. There has been no sign from him part of me hopes he gave up battle rational part thinks he's going to use the element of surprise. I can and will defend myself, the pack, my friends, and my mate.