Someone's watching me I think

Carlys pov

I woke up in a bed I'm familiar with Hunters bed. Not wanting to get up I reluctantly got up to shower because I stink and Hunters birthday is in a week. Walking into his I mean our bathroom, I turned on the shower and plugged in my radio when play it again by Luke Bryan came on. Stripping my clothes I jumped in letting the warm water take over. After about thirty minutes I got because I was pruning. Checking to see of Hunter was there thankfully he wasn't I ran out. For some reason I felt like I was being watched I checked the closet nothing the only place I could think of was the forest. Running towards the window I saw a figure dashing into the woods then vanished. Throwing on what ever I saw first I ran to tell Hunter. " Hunter I think someone's in the woods!!!" I yelled busting through the door. " Carly no ones in the woods its just your imagination."   Hunter said laughing pulling me onto his lap.

" Hunter I know someone's out there send some trackers and fighters!!!!!!"   " ok fine it will calm you down." Hunter was silent but spoke afterwards " ok there happy they're looking." I hugged Hunter saying thank you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
one hour later

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

. Hunter called me into his office.  "Ok the good news is you were right there was someone in the woods but-" I cut him off gloating " hahahahah I knew it I was right hahahahaha" " As I was saying they found this." Hunter handed me a note addressed to me. 'Dear Carly, I'M COMING FOR YOU WATCH YOUR BACK.' I fell back I would have hit the floor if Hunter hadn't caught me. " Well Hunter what are we gonna do???" I asked scared knowing its.............

hahahahahaha cliffhanger I know I'm mean but inbox me if you think you know who it is. The winner I'll give you a shoutout. LET THE CONTEST START!!!!!!