Almost Raped!!!!

The next day

I woke up on the couch when events from yesterday started flowing in Hunter marked me. When I reached the kitchen I saw Jane feels like I haven't seen her in forever. " Jane!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSES YOU!!!!!!!" I yelled tackling her to the ground. "Hey you saw me yesterday but I missed you too." I saw something on her neck seeing her face she saw mine " HE MARKED YOU?!?!?!?!" we said at the same time as if we were twins our heads went up and down in a yea motion. The boys came running in when they heard us scream " WHAT?!?!?! WHAT'S GOING ON, ARE YA'LL OK?!!?!?!!?" they asked concerned, we busted out laughing " y-yes but time to get serious HOW DARE YOU MARK MY BEST FRIEND AND NOT ASK ME REALLY?!?!?!?!?" we said me to Zack Jane to Hunter. "B-b-b-but we d-d-d-didn't t-t-t-think s-s-s-s-sorry." hahaha we scared them awesome. " ok Hunter me and Jane are going to the lake house to get to know each other better." " ok but if I need you you better come." Zack held up his hands in surrender. A few minutes later Zack and Jane left so now its me, Hunter, Jerry and Jake great. Jake and Jerry are no where to be found. Hunter and I are watching MAMA I like it is good. After it was over I went to bed before Hunter because he was cleaning I have the best mate. As I was drifting into a deep slumber the sinked but I didn't feel the sparks we he touched me something is wrong.  I was rolled onto my back and felt lips on me when I opened my eyes I saw Jake I was in shock I screamed as loud as I could "HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hunter came in and saw Jake his eyes turned black his wolf took control great. Jake was tackled to the ground and I heard punches being thrown and then they stopped.Removing my hands I saw Jake laying there all of a sudden Hunter yelled " Jake Vey you are here by announced as not a rouge but an exile warriors take him away!!" Hunter said using his Alpha tone after he said that be came over and said " I will always protect you no matter what. I love you." Those three words make me melt everytime. " I love you too Hunter." and with that I fell asleep.
Here's another chapter ok ya'll has to read red moon its good so far its by ShadowQueen23 its good