We made the team. Is Jake really back?????

~ Hunters pov~

   Well it's now or never get it done and over with. Once we we being Carly, Jane, Ruby, Jewel, Maria, Angle, Zack, Jerry, Alex, Mason who i don't really trust, Jonah, and of course Me. The girls left to see who made it while we did the same. If the guys would calm down, we made the team. Jonah as the running back, Zack as the line backer,Me as the quarter back, ect. After the rest of the team met up i,, went to find Carly.

I found Carly talking to the girls. Talking to the team, carly screamed why? She's the Cheer Captin which means after school practice for both is us.

             ~after school pack run~
                  °Jerrys pov°

When we got home from prison or as some people call it school Hunter decided to do a pack run without him or Zack so I'm leading with all 265 pack members when Eric one of the pups stopped. "Hey what's wrong Eric?" I asked running towards him, Eric pointed to one of the trees in distance. I looked and saw nothing. " What did you see Eric?" " A big scary man with red hair watching us." Eric said panting a little

~Hunter we got a problem get here now please it's really important trust me~

~Jerry what's going on why do I have to come now?"~

~I'll explain when you get here." ~

~Ok I'm on my way.~

 Hunter got here in a few minuets everyone left except for Eric and Carrie his mom. " Ok Jerry what's going on why was I called?" " Well your not going to be happy, but  Jake is back."

                                               {Hunters pov}

Jake is back those words flowed in my mind, when Jerry told me I ran to Carly. * We must protect our mate* * Yea I know you don't have to tell me.* As soon as i reached the house I ran to our room only to find Carly asleep how i left her. " Hunter where did you go?" my beautiful mate ask. " No where don't worry your little head ok?" " Hunter I want to know I'm the Luna right? So tell me now please? I swear she will be the death of me. Running my hands through my hair I filled her in on everything about Jake being back. "Hunter are you sure it's Jake maybe it was someone else." Carly was now pacing around the room she's acting like a Luna already even though we Haven't accepted the titles till we graduate High school. " Yes Jake is the only one who has red hair who we know."  " Well you now what we need to do now?" " Go for ice cream. I'm kidding what?" I asked smirking. " Double up on patrols around here!" Wow I'm shocked she's right we do. "You're right we do." " Really I was right?!?!?!?!? YES I WAS RIGHT BOO YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!" My crazy lovely mate, she will be the death of me. Time to start to prepare incase Jake attacks and Carlys birthday is coming up. LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!