*Twilight x TVD Crossover

So lately, a lot of these type of stories have been emerging up.

Let's get to the facts and figures straightaway cuz its two in the morning where I live and not long before my Mom would come to confiscate the laptop.

So yeah...

Personal advice: Don't ever do a crossover with two different fandoms. Each fandom has its own rules and regulations which can not be applied to the other or vice versa. You can't deem vampires from Twilight equal to the vampires from TVD. There is a vast difference.

As in the words of Damon Salvatore, "I don't sparkle because I live in the real world where Vampires burn in the sun."

Plot facts:

1. The main character or the lead is always Bella Swan. Always.

[I don't think I have ever come across a story in which Elena is the lead. Nope, not yet. Fans just can't get over their phenomenal Elena Hate].

2. The story always starts at the time when Edward had dumped Bells in the forest confessing that he was a danger to her and blah blah blah.

3. After getting ditched, unlike the real story, Bella decides to move on. She buys a killer wardrobe containing crop tops, skirts and revealing stuff (I mean is that even the Bella we knew?) and moves to Mystic Falls. As if no other town exists for her to move on to. 

4. And then she firstly goes to the Mystic Grill where everyone, literally everyone, is entranced by her oh so goddess like looks.

5. Then the author reveals all the guys from TVD recognizing her by the scent as their mate.

6. Damon, Stefan, Elijah, Klaus, Kol, even Silas all are head over heels for her just by inhaling her oh so arousing scent.

7. Jeremy, Matt and Tyler are not ever mentioned because hey they don't happen to be Vampires/Hybrids/Originals etc.

8. Bella ends up with all of the hot guys.

All of them.

9. Elijah is the one to break the secret of them being Vampires to her just on the first day of her stay.

 Elijah is the one to break the secret of them being Vampires to her just on the first day of her stay

10. Damon shares Bella with like so many people I just lost count... Damon shares... And is okay with it.

Hell I strongly doubt if the canon Damon would ever get impressed let alone infatuated with someone like Bella (no offence meant though).

11. And then suddenly, Bella discovers that she too is a Supernatural and is powerful than all of them.

Even Silas.

Which is logically not possible, but yeah, people think fanfiction is a platform where you can do anything you want in any way you want.

12. All the female characters are pretty much non existent or portrayed as snotty little bitches who have no other work to do except screwing things up.

13. No one from Twilight except Charlie and Bella are ever mentioned.

It's just like they disappeared over night.

14. Bella is completely different from how she is portrayed in the original books by Stephanie Meyer and if that wasn't bad enough for us to take in, this character shifted Bella sure is.

Exception:

None yet.

***

That's all for today.

I myself am not such a big fan of Twilight nor TVD, let alone their crossovers, but I'll let you know that I'll prefer TVD over Twilight any day.

Luckily Mom's not yet discovered that I'm still awake so I guess I'm safe from getting my laptop confiscated.

Stay tuned for the next chapter.