Review Requests

So as you can see, the Review portion of this book seems pretty short as compared to the other sections. Well, that's because I do not have any more stories to review.

I love doing reviews for the books I have read on WP but I can not publish a review without the author's permission. Hence I can not review your stories unless you PM me about them.

I get it that a few people don't like having reviews because they can not stand the notion of their book being judged, but honestly if you are writing and its public then its gonna get judged all over. The best you can do is to receive constructive criticism because not only it helps you in improving but it can also help your work become noticeable.

I have already reviewed two books and I must say that both of them were really really good. From those two reviews you can get a view on how my reviews go. Frankly, I try to be as helpful as possible with them and try to include all the good aspects of the book as well as the parts that need improvement. Because after all, you are writing on such a vast online platform and therefore you deserve appreciation.

So if any of you guys are interested, comment the name of the book on this chapter or either PM me or post it on my message board.

***

Hope I'd get a book or two to review since it is kinda sad looking at the Review section and only finding two chapters in there.