REVIEW NO 4

The book we are going to review today is Salvatore Boarding School For The Young And Gifted by klaroline-4ever 

Now first these are the basics.

Book Name: Salvatore Boarding School For The Young And Gifted

Author's account name: klaroline-4ever

Main Characters: Hope Mikaelson, Elizabeth and Josette Saltzman, Caroline Forbes, Alaric Saltzman, Klaus Mikaelson, Dylan Olsen, Bryan Walker and Jason Cooper).

Description:

The Salvatore Boarding School for the Young & Gifted is a School created by Alaric Saltzman and Caroline Forbes-Salvatore. This school is designed to help people deal with the supernatural word, being them human or a supernatural creature. Hope Mikaelson, Josie and Lizzie Saltzman are teenagers now and they have been best friends and roommates since they met, for how much their life can change, they know their friendship will be forever.

Hope Mikaelson triggered her werewolf side, making her now be a true trybrid which leads to more amplified emotions. How will she lead with that?

Josie Saltzman is partying too much for Caroline's taste. How will they lead with that?

Lizzie Saltzman has her first crush but she's very insecure. What will happen?

So many things happening at the same time... What will happen to them? Read to find out.

Chapter Count: 49 up till now

***

Now let's get on with the review!

***

1. The Title:

The title collaborates with the theme of the story so it's good.

2. The Cover:

The cover is okay as well. It is the collage type cover which kinda gives the aesthetic vibe to it but since it is a story based on Salvatore Boarding School, I guess it does fine here.

3. Concept:

The concept was great. I loved the idea of Caroline and Alaric opening such a school to help the newly instated supernaturals who might be having troubles dealing with their lives.

And frankly, Caroline and Alaric are the only people who could have come up with such a brilliant idea since Caroline understands the horrors of being a newly made Vampire and so does Alaric of being rejected and shunned due to the Supernatural powers.

4. Review (includes Summary too):

I will try to summarize as much as I can without spoiling the story.