Part 3: Reviews Of Fanfics

This section is dedicated to reviews of TVD fanfiction. 

How To Enter:

You can request a review done by me for your TVD fanfic via private message or posting to my message board.

It is not compulsory for your fanfic to be complete and fully edited for it to be eligible for a review. I understand how tough it is to manage Wattpad life with our own lives so I won't pressure on slight grammatical errors or typos.

But you should have at least five moderate length chapters published because it is quite difficult to analyze the writing style and story by any lesser amount of chapters. And make sure the five chapters are exclusive of Preface, Cast, Playlist etc.

Review Specification:

The criteria for reviewing is quite simple, really. Now let me tell you the basis on which your book will be reviewed.

The things I take into deep consideration while reviewing your book are:

1. Title

2. Cover

3. Description (the one you mention at the start of the story after adding the cover)

4. Concept (that is, the central idea or main theme of the story)

Other than that, I usually read the whole story (up to where it is currently published) so that I don't miss anything important.

The review will consist of my honest opinion on the above mentioned four important aspects of your fanfiction. These four aspects are the key elements of your book and are absolutely very important. If you ask me, I'd say that these aspects determine how well accepted your writing is going to be and how much success it can get.

I will let you know what I think about your story and the characters and I hope it will help in letting you determine what your readers think while going through your story. Because it truly is important for an author to be aware of what readers think as well, right?

Mostly, I try to include constructive criticism You can rest assured that I will not be rude about anything and will not make you feel bad about anything. But in some special cases, I might just be really honest, because I believe in letting you guys know the real picture instead of showing a photo-shopped version.

After I Accept Your Review Entry:

If I accept your fanfiction, I will be adding it to my reading list so I don't have trouble finding it for the review. Also I would let you know when the review is posted. If you are not satisfied with the review, however, I may do another one but there's a big chance that I won't rewrite the whole thing. Just some minor changes here and there because all this requires a lot of time, y'know.

Declining An Entry:

Just so no one complains afterwards, I do have a right of declining a review request. But that only happens if the story is not worth classifying as literature (I will definitely not waste my time on crap like My Immortal fanfic by Tara Gilesbie, okay) so if your entry is a troll story then I'll back off.

You should also make sure that the work you're submitting is your best in your own eyes. This is also very important. I respect your decision of asking me to be a judge but you should also have faith in yourself and your writing as well.

And there are a few times when I postpone the review. I inform people that their request is delayed either due to exams or whatever the cause of delay is, but it doesn't mean that I won't do it. Soon as I get the time, I will post it and let you know. And even though I postpone a review, still I will be reading that book at the moment (when I'm coming home from academy on the bus, that's the only reading time I get) so if you see me active on Wattpad but not posting your review, please don't be offended. 

***

If you want, I can communicate with you on how I think you can improve via message on Wattpad or you could go to my twitter link given on my account, basically whatever you are comfortable with.

I'm always available if you want to ask anything or just want to have a chat. Sometimes exams do come in between, but other than that it's all okay. Don't hesitate to PM me or write on my message board because I have this syndrome of replying to every single thing addressed to me.

***

See you with the upcoming reviews!