Dedication 3

On the chapter TVD X TWILIGHT Crossovers, blackgem17 left the following comment:

"I'm decent writer and I usually don't promote but my crossover strayed from every point you made in your chapter and most who have commented enjoyed it. The only exception is that Elena is the lead but takes the identity of Isabella Swan."

And obviously, I checked the story out. It is titled The Twilight Diaries since it's a crossover and below is the image of its cover, just so you guys can find it easily.

 It is titled The Twilight Diaries since it's a crossover and below is the image of its cover, just so you guys can find it easily

And I must say, the comment was really much appreciated on my part because soon as I started reading it, the story hooked me in.

True, it is a Twilight and TVD crossover but it is as non cliche as possible and to me, that was very refreshing.

Below, I'm stating all the non cliche aspects of this story.

1. The main female character is Elena Gilbert not Bella Swan.

2. The story does not start at the time when Bella was dumped by Edward, instead it starts completely at the beginning of Twilight and Bella does not exist. In fact, the author has mentioned that Bella is none other than Elena using a fake identity.

[I am not giving much away therefore you will have to check out the story to find out more about what happens next].

3. Elena moves to forks instead of the cliche of Bella moving to Mystic Falls.

4. There at Forks, she uses the identity of Bella Swan and there she meets the Cullens and the story moves forward.

5. And she doesn't have multiple mates (thank God for that).

I can not give more of it away because I do not want to spoil the story.

It is truly a great story, the author has put much effort in keeping the characters interesting and also hooking the readers deeply into the story. Every scene is well thought out, Elena's personality is kept quite close to how she should be portrayed. All in all, it is an amazing story and I recommend it to all of you who want to find a good read.

***

Well done, blackgem17 , your story truly deserves all the votes and comments and you truly deserve appreciation. I loved the book a lot, it's just that I don't get enough time to read stories online all the time so I save them for offline reading and then complete them. I'm halfway through the book and I will keep voting and commenting when I get online.

Keep up the good work!

***

And to all those who are reading this chapter, you should give this book a chance and you will definitely find it as amazing as I did.