*For The Love Of A Salvatore

IMPORTANT NOTE:

If there is any story on Wattpad with this title, I had not meant to target it, I'm not talking specifically about any single story. I'm only referring to cliche stories so if you ever came across a book which doesn't match these points, well and good, that means it is non cliche. And even now there are a lot of non cliche books out there as well.

***

Anyhow, finally...

We are today discussing the Damon Salvatore cliche plots.

O rather, the Damon x female OC plots.

It took me real long to write this chapter because I had to do tonnes of research for it and scan a lot of stories. The problem is that you do not get to know whether a story is cliche or not just by looking at the cover, title and descriptions and it is double difficult to write a chapter on cliche plots without reading them first.

So, you see, tonnes of research.

[I might probably be in a much crazier state than the girl in this gif by now though]

Now to the beginning of this much awaited chapter...

When you type Damon Salvatore in the Wattpad search bar, about 9.6K stories emerge and trust me that's a lot.

Not all of them are cliche and that's why it took me such a long time to find the aspects which are similar in such stories stories to the extent that they could be labelled as cliche.

And here we go. There's not much in this chapter but I hope my hard work pays off and you guys enjoy.

Plot Overview:

1. The OC is either a Gilbert or a Mikaelson. There never seems to be any third option.

2. And if a third option does exist, it is none other than Katherine's somehow miraculously conceived daughter or some long lost sister / another Petrova Doppelganger, the origins to whom are never really explained in the story.

[I really don't understand this concept. Why is it that both the brothers have been in love with almost the same woman with the same appearance but different natures throughout the centuries? Or are they naturally programmed to feel affection just for someone who looks like Katherine / Elena?]

3. If it is a crossover... Presenting you the ever stunning and ethereally gorgeous Bella Swan!

 Presenting you the ever stunning and ethereally gorgeous Bella Swan!