Chapter Ten

This I another beautiful banner made by myreadingaddictions thank you so much! (:

If you would like to send your banners for Faye in, my email is open! Midika36@gmail.com

Word Count: 1736

~Faye

Every part of me is shaking with each step I take.

I really need to have T moved to a cell closer to the door, so I don't have to make this walk each time. It gives me the perfect amount of time to consider everything he's going to say to me, then get frightened by it. No, I'm the Alpha, and I'm going to force my questions on him, and expect all the honest answers.

He's standing this time, arms through the cell bars. He has a predator's gaze, as he stands there, gazing at me through the fringe of dark messy hair that covers his forehead. He has an amusing smile painted across his lips. Frustrating. That's how to describe it.

"Want to explain?" I ask, backing up to lean against the wall opposite him. It's enough distance to that I hope he will take me seriously.

"I thought you might have seen enough while you were spying," T says, the side of his lips quirking up slightly.

Gritting my teeth, I fold my arms, like a set of armour protecting against the attitude of certain Silent's. I don't know why I refer to him as one of them anymore, since he's clearly broken every rule a Silent would go to. There's more to him, but right now, that's not what I want to talk about. I need all the information about Cal that I can get.

"Those are my cameras that I'm allowed to look through," I say, attempting to sound composed, although my shaky voice. "And you're my prisoner."

He seems amused by this. "You make it seem pleasant, Faye."

My eyes narrow.

"What? Don't like a bit of foreplay?" he teases, the arrogant look on his face causing my fists to clench at my side.

"Listen T, I know you know him."

He chuckles, pulling away from the bar. Watching him pace carefully, hands shoved in his dark trousers is one of the most frustrating things. I know he's winding me up until I say something he can use against me, so I keep my mouth shut, waiting patiently for him to answer.

"Like I said before, he's a Huntsman, everyone-"

"No," I growl, "I saw you have History, that he knows you too. You better speak up-"

It's his turns to cut me off. "Callan and I go way back. He has some dirty secrets, but don't we all? I'm not telling you who to trust, even if I know what he's keeping from you. And I think you could see from the camera recording that I have no reason to tell you anything about him."

My mind wanders back to the promise made between them. Cal wouldn't touch me, and T would keep his secret. Heat flushes through my cheeks as my mind scrambles to think of why he would want that. I refuse to address it though. Not right now.

"You don't understand, he's my Personal Guard, I'm meant to trust him," I breathe.

T moves back to the cell bars, leaning against them. He beckons me closer with his finger in a come hither motion, the wicked look in his eyes simmering with unspoken promise. "Come closer, Faye."