Chapter Thirty Three

I love this banner so much, it's beautiful! Thank you so much smartypantsthatsme (:

If you would like to send your banners or fan art drawings for Faye in, my writing email is open! Midika36@gmail.com

Also, a reminder that Alpha Rylan is now available for purchase on Amazon in its published copy!!!

Word count: 3287

~Faye

"Come to bed with me Faye."

I ignore the persistent complaints from T coming from the where he lays sprawled on the bed. He's completely enveloped with this potion. I'm reading the instructions I was given on how to reverse this thing, passing while I do so, fingers shaking. In a single second, my entire life was brought to a halt, and turned around in the opposite direction.

"Would you shut it, I'm trying to read this thing," I mutter, trying to steady myself. Finally, at the bottom in the finest print, are small but imperative instructions on how to bring T out of this trance.

"When's our mating ceremony again?" He asks.

Rolling my eyes, I watch him. He's writhing within my bed sheets, confused on what is happening to his body, while trying to deal with it. It worked better than I could ever imagine. However, had I known it would reveal something like this, perhaps I would have avoided it.

"It says if I drench you in cold water for awhile, it should snap you out of the worst of it,"I translate, scrunching the paper up to throw it on the bed.

T groans, as I snatch his hands, pulling him to his feet. He's unsteady for a moment, clinging to me. He stares at me, a magic made lust swirling in his dark irises. I'm worried he might fall, but he seems to have a hold on himself, staring deeply into my eyes without relenting. He's definitely under the spell hard.

"Sounds like we are showering together," he murmurs drunkenly, flashing me a practiced smirk. I shake my head tiredly at him.

"Not quite," I reprimand "You're showering in here, with your clothes on."

My bathroom, already open, seems no obstacle for him. He saunters in, as if a runway show and a couple hundred people are in there watching him. I follow after him, turning the shower on ice cold. If he doesn't wake up from this, I didn't know what will.

"That is a horrible idea. Why don't we both take our clothes off, and make out," he drawls.

"You're disgraceful," I mutter. I push him in by his shoulder, so he stumbles onto the porcelain. He's wearing a lovely suit, that the cold water instantly runs over. It costs his hair, flattening it against his forehead. That should do it."

T leans against the shower door, eyes closed. "This is hell-"

Already, I can tell he's starting to wake up, emerging from the hold the potion had on him. What a relief. I'm not sure I can deal with overly sappy T right now. Not when I'm trying to accept the fact that we are mates, and this entire time I had no idea. It's banging against the inside of my head, ringing in my ears.

T blinds a few times, dark eyelashes soaked with cold water. With a shake of his head, he seemed to snap out of it, and his eyes draw to mine.