Chapter Nineteen

This banner is so beautiful! I love it so much (: Thank you a lot to lavender_queen for making this for me!

If you would like to send your banners or fan art drawings for Faye in, my email is open! Midika36@gmail.com

Word Count: 1858

~Faye

I haven't seen T in two days. There's been no point until now.

For the living quarters he had requested, I had chosen a room far from mine, on the other end of the estate. It's a lovely place upstairs that gives him a view over the forest. It's my silent protest to him that he will never return there, to freedom. At least not without some kind of consequence for everything that he has done.

Even if I'm not exactly sure what he has done. Terrorize me to no end can begin it all.

Despite hating his guts, I knock on the door for decency. Then I proceed to unlock it, reminding myself of the silver knife tucked near my hip, my clothes covering so T wouldn't realise. The last thing I need is for him to use it against me.

He looks surprised to see me, as I swing the door open.

Before I walked in, he must have been looking out the barred window, admiring the view. Shirtless, might I add, his back slightly covered in a sheen of sweat. Okay, maybe he was working out...but in here?

"Alpha," he says brightly as he turns to face me, leaning his hands back against the window sill. "What brings this visit?"

I close the door after me. I don't have a significant reason right now.

"I came to see you're still in captivity," I say, wandering through the room, keeping away from the window. "It brings me immense pleasure to see you're not outside, bringing terror into my Pack's society."

"Good to know I'm bringing you pleasure, Faye."

Knowing I should have seen that coming, I ignore it, as I usually do, taking a seat on the edge of his bed. I'm hoping I'm making him nervous to know the true reason why I'm in his room. He doesn't yet know that I have employed Cal - and infamous Huntsman - to find Tayten before she time travels off elsewhere. I can't wait to have him know I have something over him.

"Seriously," T says softly, "why are you here?"

"Don't want me here?" I taunt, slightly amused to be in T's shoes for this one. He uses his ability to tease me to his advantage, and each time he manages to make it work so smoothly. I'm hoping he enjoys the taste of his own medicine.

T kicks off from where he leant near the window sill, strolling closer. The way he tucks his hands behind his back like that, giving nothing away which only has me nothing but curious.

"There are many places I want you," he says, no rupture in his serious expression. "You're currently sitting on one of them."

His bed. A shudder runs down my spine, which I ignore.

"In actual fact, T, I'm here to tell you that Cal is working for me again," I say smoothly, coming off hardly fazed by his statement. "I hope that kills your desire."

It definitely seems to have done the trick, as he visibly flinches, his eyes narrowing in response. I simply sit here, enjoying seeing something that stuns him. I'm not used to having something against him, so I'm relishing in the feeling.

"And has he found her?" he asks, attempting to keep his expression neutral, but I can tell he is worried.

"Perhaps," I say cryptically.