Chapter 3: Shut Up

Maybe it was only me, or it was everyone around me. But Bree was definitely somebody I hate being around. She is nosy, blunt, and just a straight up bitch. I have reason to say this as well, it's not like I'd care if she got killed by some other assassin. The bratty blonde apparently saw me talking to Dean when she was driving around doing whatever she was doing and assumed that he was my boyfriend.

Although somebody would assume that if I told them they were wrong that they were wrong, Bree seems to think I'm hiding a relationship no matter how much I tell her that it isn't happening. Then the girl proceeds to follow me around for the rest of the day trying to have a 'girls night'.

"No."

"It's either that or I tell auntie about your little man..."

"Or you can realize that this is a mission and I'm getting close to my target..." So Bree was stupid, just like every other person who lived in this stupid house. That only counted out two people, my mother and Rose.

Rose was my best friend, she worked behind the screens of our missions and was the only person that I would willingly speak to. She was adopted into the family by mother but we both knew that we weren't sisters. She was also the only other one that completely hated Bree.

"First Rose, now you... do you two both have secret boyfriends?" Again with this god damned boyfriend crap. Rose flirted, a lot. But Bree assuming that she had a boyfriend was completely inaccurate. Neither of us wanted to date and, although Rose may seem like she wanted to date, she flirted with the men, or colleagues of the men, that I was to kill.

"I still have my gun on me, keep moving that pretty little mouth of yours and I might actually shoot you." She was quiet in seconds, one good thing about the birch is that she knew when to shut up. My threats were never empty, I'd more likely shoot her than anyone one but Dean.

If I ever had the chance to kill Bree I would, I don't care what the result would be. Killing Dean would be the same if I wasn't told to wait for the right moment. Both of them made me cringe, a bitch and a brat. Just what I needed in my life.

"Stop being a bitch, Raven." Bree spoke, venom in her voice and a gun now in her hand. Was this girl serious. She was trying to one up me again, she thinks she is stronger. I grabbed the gun from her hands, pulling her arm in the process causing her to fall into my choke hold.

"Call me a bitch one more time and you would wish that you weren't born." My voice was pure venom, silent as I spoke quietly in her ear. It was funny how she scrambled away quickly when I let her go and headed to my room. Nobody came in there, no matter who they were.

This was where I held secrets, some that not even Rose knew. Nobody was allowed to have computers in our house, phones were only used for communication. So I had my laptop hidden at the bottom of a secret drawer so I could keep track of my kills, write about how I succeeded and how much blood poured out of their wounds. Otherwise the laptop was used for reader hours on targets and their companies or families.

That was how I got the fact about Dean's breakfast hang out. His daily online logs were all over the place and no matter what you knew where he was. So for the first time I friended him, he knew my name. He knew it was me when I almost suddenly got a follow back.

Then the knock on my door came, my computer was already in the drawer where it came from and I opened the door to Bree. She held a picture of me sitting with Dean in the bakery. "See!"

"Look at my body language that I was hiding from him and then shut up..."

My hand was curled into a fist under the table and the other was near my gun. Bree, just noticing now, went pale and ran. The bitch never knew how to stop trying to bother me before she got killed.