Chapter 5: The Arguement

"Bree told me everything." Her face was unimpressed and mine probably showed the same. It was sometimes a miracle that Bree did not start talking about every other suspicion she has had about me. For example, working for another boss, or attempted murder. Mother would believe it all, something she was really stupid in doing.

"And what did Bree say?" I was leaning against my sports car with my arms crossed over my chest. This was going to be an entertaining conversation, only because of the fact that mother would ever actually believe that I was dating my target.

"You are dating. Something that is against the rules Raven... and you are apparently dating a, let me quote, 'a man who wears a very expensive suit, has brown hair and hazel eyes.' From that description I believe that you are going against my back." So Bree got her way in attempting to get me killed without getting her own hands dirty. Otherwise the girl was just trying too hard to get me killed.

"I believe my orders were to get close and wait for the right moment... I also look forward to seeing Bree see his head by her feet in the end." Mother looked at me with the same face as before, it made me think Bree was actually quite convincing. "I'm not dating him in any way for any reason mother."

I had never spoken so much in my life and it seems that mother thought the same. She had just looked me in the eye as a smile grew on her face. Bree had opened the door just that second, breathing quickly as if she had ran here from the other side of the house. Mother was facing her within seconds and Bree was soon backing out of the door slowly.

"I wouldn't run Bree." I was looking down at my black painted nails. She froze in her spot and a smile grew on my face. Pay back time. I could see the fear in her eyes, I could tell that she was regretting ever double crossing me. "I warned you what would happen if you ever told any lies about me..."

"I-I would never! You know that Raven!" I chuckled, shaking my head as Bree looked at me in fear. "I just assumed-"

"Did my daughter ever speak against it? Or are is your claim just an attempt to gain her place?" Mother was soon walking towards Bree, who now kept her eyes on her. But the occasion began to become boring, unless her body was on the floor I was not going to get entertained.

"I spoke against it..." I grabbed my dagger from my boot, getting up from leaning against my car and twirled the blade in my hand. I slowly made my way up to her, but I never looked up. Her scared voice was enough to satisfy me.

"Come to my office Bree, I will be calling your mother as well... Raven?" I looked up with a small hum. Bree was gone and my mother was standing in the doorway, there was an evil smile on her face. "Keep up your work..."

I nodded following her into the home but made my way straight up to my room. Rose was sitting on my bed, a book in her hands and a smile on her face. "How's the book, nerd?"

She looked up, her green eyes making contact with my blue ones. She had a wide smile on her face which was contagious. She swung her feet of of the bed and closed her book in order to face me. "It definitely seems like you are in a book Raven. The whole thing with Bree thinking you are dating Dean! I should just write a story about your life!"

"Yeah, yeah... it's not really a joke." I went into my drawer, pulling out my laptop and handing it to my sister who quickly opened it and set up her online game. All I could do was hope nothing had ever happened to her. The girl didn't deserve to kill, she deserved to live a normal life without a family that only assassinates people. "Why don't you run away Rose?"

"Um, because I would get killed. I couldn't leave you with nobody to talk to anyways, you a loner Raven." I chuckled and took the computer form off of her lap and tried playing the game myself. Sadly I'm never able to beat the high score, set by Rose herself.

"And you're the innocent one, my jobs aren't for you to hear." Rose ran a hand through her red hair, pulling it out of her face. This girl was the only one to ever make me become a softie and would be the only person I ever actually cared for. I would give my life to save.

"I hear them from mother anyways. Honestly I wouldn't even be able to not know..." Rose gave a smirk, one warm and welcoming compadres to my dark and cold one. We were complete opposites.

"I don't want you stuck in my mission and getting yourself killed, if you hear or see anything do what will keep you alive. I don't care if it mean getting g me killed, you could get out of here without the thirst for blood." Rose stared into my blue eyes, her green eyes filled with worry. This girl had no idea what it was really like to kill people.

"Alright..." I nodded, then turned to the door. She was already behind me ready to leave. "The mission you are on now, to kill Dean, it isn't what you thought it was."

"No, it's not. My fear is that there will be too many obstacles and somebody else will get caught in our crossfire. So stay out of my way for a while Rose." She gave a soft worried smile before nodding and leaving to her room.

It wasn't that I didn't trust Rose, she was innocent, only ever wrote out new information and put it in files. If she ever witnessed a real assassination she would thirst for blood. Just like Bailey, and nobody knows where Bailey is now.