Quick stroll on the past 3

From bullying a student, to pranking a professor, Zach always caught between Zhaira's schemes and always blamed for it. He intends to keep his promise to his godfather that he will take care of Zhaira, even to his own expense. He shoulders the weight of her mistakes without her even knowing them, covers up for her even from Don Antonio.

Mendoza's mansion

"ZHAIRA! When will you stop fooling around?"

Antonio furiously scolded his daughter. This happens every time and a day will not passed that he will not ask Zach about Zhaira's whereabouts. Antonio wanted Zhaira to get acquainted with Zach hoping that she'll have a piece of his hardworking and responsible attitude.

"Idadamay mo pa si Zach? Ano? High school ka palangniyan ah, paanonalangsa college? Oh, kung makakatungtongkapasa college!" "Yungmgakuyamo? Okay naman sila, ikaw lang talaga tong naiiba sa lahat ewan ko ba sayo!"

But his father's complains, always fell on deaf ears. Zhaira praises Zachary's attitude, she too is very fond of him, but to be always compared to Zach and everybody else since she was young, Zhaira goes on to make their judgement against her, her reality.

Examination.

Zachary is in focus answering his paper when Zhaira entered their classroom.

All eyes are on her every time. Some admire her, some hated her. Especially the girls who wanted to get closer to Zach.

She went and sat down beside him while mocking the other girls.

"Anong gnagawa mo dito? Makita ka ni Prof nag-crlang yon saglit!"

"Patulong naman"

"Ha saan? Nag-eexamako"

"Dito!"

She gave her algebra examination paper

"Lumabas ka habang nag-eexam?!!!"

"Sige na, saglit lang to sayosigena please!!!"

She leans her head to Zach's arms every time she asks for a favor.

"Sige na nga! Hulina to ah!!!"

"Yes, promise!"

Zachary is working hard to get a higher grade. Achieving that will pave way for his scholarship in college. Although distractions are not invited at his state, he just can't say no to Zhaira, he won't.

While waiting for Zach to answer, every girl's eye is prying of them. Zhaira wants to piss them off, She would always say that the right girl for Zach wasn't even born yet. She sniffs Zacks arms and neck while everyone is watching.

"Hahayy tama nayan Zhai, naghahanap ka lang ng gulo"

"Suss. inggit lang sila, hindi ka nila naaamoy ng ganito ka-close baby boy! Hmbangobango!"

"Ha Ha ano ba! wag sa tenga nakikiliti ako"

"Ano tinitingin tingin niyo? Bleh!!!"

"Oh ayan, tapos na bumalik ka na nga sa room niyo"

"Yes sir! Thank you baby boy!"

She turned around and walked out of the room. Zach went back on his exam and gushed over Zhaira's tease.

"Baby boy" Shakes his head.

"Zach, baka mapahamak ka dun ah" Said one of his classmates.

"Eh kelan ba hindi napapahamak si Zach pagdating kay Zhaira?"