Chapter 15

The crew called Zachary whose watching the news inside their office.

"Zach!"

"Oh! May sunog? Kung maka-sigaw eh"

"Si Zhaira"

Without having second thought, he stood up and hurried his way out of the office to check on Zhaira. His co-worker called him because it seems that Zhaira is throwing up much worst from before.

He stepped outside and saw Zhaira bending and is throwing up in the bushes.

"Parang matindiatangayon to Zach?"

Zachary nodded in agreement.

"Sige ako na bahala"

"ok. Peroyung girlfriend modiba may warning na siya sayo?"

"Okay lang. Ako na bahala"

He went closer to Zhaira and softly tapped her back.

"Zhai"

"GAGONG YON!!!!!!!!"

She blurted out loud and quickly.

"Huy!!! Relax lang"

"RELAX? RELAX? PAANONG MAG-RERELAX? GAGONG RAUL YON! AKO PA SINISISI YON PALA YON PALA?" (UGLY CRIES)

"Teka, wag mong sabihing"

Zachary meant to say if Zhaira attempted to have sex with her boyfriend.

"Ano???? Gagong yon! Kung ano- ano pang sinasabi sa akin yon pala manl0oloko siya!"

"Ha?"

"May babaesiyangiba Zach!!! Ano yon, porket ayokong makipag-sex hihiwalayan niya ako? hindi ba siya marunong maghintay?"

"Zhai, hinaan mo boses mo"

"BAKIT????? MGA RIGHTEOUS BA MGA TAO DITO? NGAYON LANG BA NILA NARINIG ANG SALITANG SEXX?"

"Zhaira. Shhh Ano ba"

He covered her mouth, but Zhaira kept on removing them.

"Manlolokosiya Zach. Manlolokosiya. Gagosiya"

"oo na sige na gago na kung gago siya pero pumasok na muna tayo sa loob mayayari tayo niyan eh"

Zhaira passed out in his arms. He decided to let her rest inside the store until she wakes up.

She may be drunk, but Zachary is quite relieved that Zhaira didn't do anything to compromise herself.

He placed a coffee on her table and while she's sleeping, Zachary slowly brushes her hair with his finger, removing its messy strands away from her cheeks.

"You're still you Zhai. I'm glad"