my salvation

DISCLAIMER// I do not own The 100 or it's plots. All I own is Avalon Rayne and her storylines.

Avalon felt utterly trapped.
She woke up in a foreign place— Mount Weather. The people there seemed too nice. Everyone came in to give her gifts and delicacies as 'get well soon' gifts.

But one thing that made Avalon uneasy, was that while she was in surgery, she could've sworn these foreign people were taking her blood.

Lorelei Tsing said it was the trauma that influenced that to appear, or the anesthesia. That's what Monty said. He was there with her the whole time.

Avalon didn't believe a word they said. She is not crazy, and she knows what she saw. Avalon won't stop until she finds out why.

She wanders the halls, calling it exercise, rehabilitation for her wounds. In reality, she was mapping and memorizing every corridor, every level. That's when her old talents come into play— the restricted levels. The bottom level, which Avalon thinks could hold their secrets.

Everyone calls her crazy. That it was just Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Avalon laughed in their faces. Of course all forty-eight of them would have that. They just didn't see she was protecting them. She had to find out if her family was alive. Everyone treads carefully around Avalon, everyone tells her they're dead. But Avalon chooses not to believe them until she's seen their bodies herself. So she makes a plan, that will slowly but surely come together.

Until she messes up.
Then, her plan comes crumbling to pieces. Mount Weather traps her even more than they already had. They were slowly killing her. But she would find a way to help her people, finally realizing the Mountains intentions.

Avalon doesn't know if she'll ever see the people she loves again. Raven, left to bleed out in the dropship. Finn, left to fight off an army of grounders and escape a fiery death.

And Bellamy Blake.
Avalon wasn't sure what being in love felt like. But if it hurt this bad to have everyone tell you he's dead and gone, maybe she was. It felt like every damn time someone mentioned his name, Avalon's mind raced with memories, making her heart break into even more pieces each time. She had to tell him— after all, he had promised her tomorrow right?

Everyone see's her as this poor and fragile girl who can't help anyone anymore. That was the exact opposite, in fact. Avalon followed her gut, knowing she couldn't be wrong. She would be strong for them. And she would bring hell to anyone who dared to hurt them.

ALEXANDRA DADDARIO AS AVALON RAYNE

•••

THE 100 CAST AS THEIR CHARACTERS

•••

a/n: I might have a part posted today, kind of the pre-madness before I start planning in depth