Queen B's 3

Creeping down the hall, I spotted my target standing at the kitchen island enjoying his morning coffee while thumbing his phone. Pulling my gun from my garter belt I silently stalked my prey. Once upon him I jabbed the cold steel into his back and hissed. "Hands up motherfucker".

Slowly his arm's rose and I let the gun up a inch. "Now turn around slowly. No sudden moves because I have the tenancy to get a bit trigger happy".

With sloth like movement's he turned to face me. His dark brows now lowered over almost black eye's as his stare penetrated my own. For a instant I regretted this plan as I saw the brutal killer I knew he could be. Yes, his monster was surfacing and a tingle of fear mixed with excitement ran up my spine. I knew I'd be in for it.

Sending him my own threatening glare I saw a hint of a smirk crease his lips. A smirk meant to unsettle me. A smirk meant to beam fear into me. As well as a smirk meant to poke fun of my pathetic attempt at capturing him. Hardening my jaw, I cocked my head to the side and clicked my tounge before speaking. In my notoriously fake mobster accent I spat. "You find something funny do ya?"

Arching one brow he spoke through a smile. "Quite damn hilarious. If I didn't have a gun trained on me I'd be rolling around on the floor from laughter. In fact put the gun away because I will surely die from laughter".

Biting the inside of my jaw to maintain a straight face I snarled. "Bastardo".

"Trust me, I've been called worse".

Nudging the gun into his ribs, I gruffly ordered him to walk. Rolling his eye's he mumbled a few obscenities in his native Italian tounge and as he slid pass me he quickly turned and before I could move he disarmed me. Using only one hand he had my arm bent behind my back and bent over the island. Any attempts to free myself only caused more pain. I was infuriated to no end at myself. I've managed to take many men down and use my trickery but all my attempts always failed on him. He was to fast, quick thinking, too good at this. I never could get the best of him unless he allowed me too.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk.... will you never learn babydoll?"

London let me up but still kept a grip on my arm. Spinning in toward his stomach I rammed my free elbow into his gut. Receiving a grunt from him I managed to get loose. I took this chance to run away. As I was about to open the bedroom door a whizzing sound sailed by me and London's dagger splintered into the door. Holy shit that was close I thought. I turned to look at his grinning face. "That was insane London".

"Oh and you shoving a gun into my back wasn't babydoll?"

"I had the safety on you douche bag".

"Relax babydoll, it's not like it's the first knife I've thrown at you. Trust me if I wanted it to hit you it would".

London was standing in front of me now but he still had that dangerous look in his eye's. Wrapping one hand around my throat he backed me into the wall and held me there. "Now what to do with you? Hang you up... no we did that last week. Tie you to a chair... been there done that".

He placed his finger to his chin as if he was thinking hard. "Hmmmm.... how about I just tickle you until your crazy. Yep, tickle torture it is".

Squealing out in pails of laughter, which was a very common thing around our new home these day's, London tickled me until I was winded. Bending down he gave me a gentle kiss then rested his forehead against mine. "My God you make me so happy". London mumbled.

Whispering back to him I said. "I love you so much it hurts".

Our mouths found each other and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bed. Magic, that was the only way to describe our love. I called his name over and over as he sucked and nibbled on my neck while grinding into me. I would never tire of this as long as I lived. Afterwards I tossed his shirt on and together we strolled back to the kitchen for our coffee and breakfast.

Since London retired from being the mob boss we have lived like two careless teens doing all the things we was denied while he was king. Before the ceremony dinner was over we was already on his jet going to Italy. We spent three month's there painting the town red. We danced until the wee hour's of the morning, made love several times in the mederterain, and on one occasion got so drunk together we woke up in Greece not even knowing how we got there. The only reason we cut the trip short was to be home in time for Miri to have the baby.

Once home we settled into my dream home that London surprised me with away from the city lights. The only thing that remained the same was London kept our home heavily guarded which I tottaly agreed with. Even though he is no longer king there are people that wish him dead. For that very reason we both stay strapped to this day.

Of course I still run my company but now London does most the work. It keeps him busy and I don't mind. My biggest fear was after he left the mafia business go he would get bored and feel worthless, so I gladly handed the reins over to him. Occasionally I did have to remind him this wasn't the mob and to be nicer to my employees and clients. Deep down I knew he missed the mafia, after all he's been there since birth, but our life now is so amazing with all the pressure and worries off him. There's been a few times our son Demarco has called him for advice and I see the hunger in his eye's, but he doesn't complain.

As we sat eating our breakfast London brought up the upcoming dinner tonight and I rolled my eye's. It was the last place I wanted to be. My eye roll didn't go unnoticed by London and he grinned. "My amore, don't be like that. Believe me I don't want to be there anymore than you do".

Poking my bottom lip out I whined. "Then why do we have to go?"

"You know why babydoll. It would be major disrespect if I didn't show" Pausing to grin London added. "I could always go alone".

Fire lit Laney's eye's as she snarled "The hell you will. Your out of your fucking mind if you think for a damn second I will allow you to go alone and be around that woman. I should've drowned her ass when I had the chance, but no, you and your goons had to pull me off her".

London leaned back in his chair with his hands rested behind his head laughing. He knew exactly how to push my buttons and was getting the reaction he wanted. Hell would sooner freeze over before I ever left London alone with Marcelo Givino Tomini. Many years ago me and London had broken up, yes I was engaged to another while he dated this Marcelo. That doesn't bother me much anymore, what bothers me is the fact that anytime we have to see her she continues to make eye's at my husband. It just so happened that Ari is Marcelo's daughter and the dinner is for her return from schooling in Italy. Ari was raised just as her mother was, to serve a Italian mob man. That's was one thing London and I both agreed on, our Miri would never be raised for that.

Anywho, turning my attention back to my cackling husband I stated gruffly. "You know exactly what I think of you right now".

Yanking me down into his lap he teased. "Don't be so jealous babydoll. You know no other woman could ever steal me away from you". Taking a strawberry he held it to my lips. "Heart, body, and soul babydoll, forever".

God, he knows just what to say to smooth my feathers and I hate it. Sometimes I just like to be mad but he refuse's to give me that. "What am I to do with you Mr. Harper?"

"Just love me babydoll".

We shared a juicy strawberry flavored kiss then he stood me up. "Go get ready and we'll go ahead to the city. I'll buy you a new dress for tonight and we can grab lunch from your favorite hotdog cart and enjoy them at the park. We ca get ready at the apartment for the dinner".

Giving my butt a firm smack, London sent me on my way to the bathroom. A hour later I emerged in yoga pants and a oversize sweater of London's. He had on athletic sweat pants, a New York Yankees shirt with matching hat, and sneakers. We looked like bums as we slid into his brand new car of choice... His Porsche. Grasping his hand I placed a kiss atop it and we took off heading towards the bright lights of the city.