Bang Bang Bitch

This is right comical, to sit back and watch this family, these people point fingers, accuse, scheme, and plot. While the entire time I'm watching them all and they haven't a clue. For sure I thought London Harper would know better. Here they all are, each with their own agenda and here I am, the one that will make sure everything falls into place as it should.

There's Demarco with his plate so full he doesn't know which to tackle first. At least his troubles with Sam is over for now, but if he learns about her and that detectives little friendship thing's could change. Now Sam, she's such a innocent girl, it's really sweet. As far as I know she hasn't leaked any information to Jax and I honestly don't believe she will, she's to pure at heart. Besides she loves Demarco and the Harper's as well. Those two love bird's just don't know the trouble that's coming for them, but I do.

Then we have Cole and Miri whom are so busy with their baby and new married life that they are oblivious to anything that's going on. I am surprised with Miri though. I assumed she'd follow in her father's footsteps, but now she seems all about the mommy life. Make no mistake though, she is a killer and has proved before that she can get things done. That's her father's blood for sure. Now , there's Ari. A girl, not quite woman yet who has it in for the Harper's and believes she can bring their Empire down and may very well do just that. I followed her today as she visited with that detective. Yes, their all smart, but I'm always a step ahead. I know that Ari is responsible for that prostitutes death that lead to the death of a innocent man. I know she's responsible for sticking the wedge between Samantha and Demarco. I know she sleeps with a lot of men at the Den. I know her mom's a drunk and that she keeps a journal under her mattress that entails all of her plans to take over the Empire and be queen. Really good plan though I'll admit, just not well thought through. Demarco would never have her even if her plans come to fruition. Too bad Ari is such a deceitful bitch because she would Make a good alliance.

Now don't let me forget London. Here he is trying to keep the wifey happy as well as protect his son and kingdom. Wearing his self thin which is causing him to slip. I really expected better from him. While he was standing outside of the detectives apartment watching Jax carry Samantha in, I was setting in my car munching on fries watching all of them. I even giggled a few times as I thought how calculated and sneaky all of them are yet here I am looking like a slob as I double fist these damn delicious fries watching them all, knowing more than they know. As I watched London watching them I couldn't help but get alittle hot and bothered. No doubt about it he was a very good looking man. There was just something sexy about watching him work. Sneaking in, sticking to the shadows and his gun always near by and on the ready. Yes, I could watch him work anytime, but my wondering attention and eye's almost got me caught that night. As I was lost in eye worshiping him he turned in my direction. Dropping the remainder of my fries I quickly slid down into my seat with my heart thudding. Did he see me I wondered as my eye's peeked out seeing his dark gaze fixed on my car. Eventually he turned his attention back to the apartment assuming there was no threat here. Wow, I could've just got shot to death over checking him out, but damn he was so hot. One thing was certain, I was going to go home and screw my husband senseless tonight. Now to get back on track, I'm also aware that soon London will be made king again. He nor Demarco know this, but I've heard the buzz around the Den and the men aren't to happy with the leadership. Demarco usually does a good job but his mind isn't in it right now. Honestly I think Demarco will be relieved to have this responsibility lifted from him, but it's only temporary. London will step back down once everything is settled. What will bring this on is this new deal Demarco is working on.

And finally let me get to Jax. It's cute how he thinks he can bring the Harper Empire down. The mafia in Flordia that he ended was small potatoes compared to this one. There's  not enough man power in this state to handle the weaponry and skill these men possess. But I can and I will. Yes, Jax thinks he's one foot up since Ari spilled the beans, but he's not prepared for me. As a matter of fact I'll be waiting in his apartment for him to come home. There's no need to worry about London watching him tonight because the deal will be taking place across town. It's to risky for me to meet him publicly because I must wear my mask in order to pull this off. No one must know who I am. Yes, seems I have something very important to Jax and once I throw my offer on the table he can't refuse. Oh, the joy of blackmail. Yes, Jax will have no choice but to join force's with me. After all, I have his sister, the one presumed dead. That's right, she's well and alive and in my hands.

I smile to myself on the inside every time I walk through the Den as myself and no one is the wiser. I speak to them on a daily bases and they have no clue. I snoop through their office's without their knowledge. Yes, I go unnoticed in their world of business because I am the least likely suspect, the least likely one to betray them. I'm just a woman who loves her husband, loves her children, and loves to be spoiled. I laugh to myself again as I picture their expression  when this all comes down and they see who is the mastermind behind it all. Yes, they won't see me coming.