The Bottom Falls Out

My eye's slowly cracked opened and I had to focus on my surroundings. Then it all came back, after I came home last night I found Laney drunk in her closet wearing her wedding dress. Instead of handing her ass to her, I ended up rolling around on the floor with her instead. I tried to sit up but I was tangled in the mile long fabrics of her gown. We must have slept the night through in her closet. After freeing myself from her rufflely web, I stared down at my sleeping beauty. Her hair was strewn about and and her eye makeup smeared. No doubt about it, she was sure to have a hell of a hangover. I decided to let her sleep on while I showered and prepared breakfast.

As I was getting up, something stashed in the corner caught my eye. I slowly pulled out a assault rifle, that in which a sniper would use. Along with it was a black bag, a replica of my black bag to be exact. Opening it up, I pulled out a black ski mask. Looking from the mask to her several time's, the realization dawned on me like the setting sun. Laney, my babydoll was the one I was searching for. Laney was the sniper, the sniper was Laney. Right now I had one huge brain fuck occurring. I looked down at her sleeping form as millions of questions roared to life. What was she up too? Why? Is she in trouble? What does she know that I don't? Why hasn't she came to me about this?

As I looked at her I didn't know if I wanted to kill her and ask questions later or yank her awake and demand an explanation now, then kill her. What the hell is wrong with her. First her behavior last night, then I discover this hidden in my own home, my once manly apartment that I opened up to her alone. Deciding to investigate a bit before I woke her, I grabbed my findings up and locked myself in the bathroom. Searching the bag, I found black leather gloves, syringes, my fucking knife, amo, and a picture of a girl, who I didn't know. "What are you hiding babydoll". I mumbled to myself then took a quick shower. I headed to the kitchen to prepare the Queens breakfast and took the item's along with me. Tucking them out of sight I gathered the ingredients I needed and started  preparing the highness's meal. Eventually I heard the pitter patter of her evil plotting feet make her way to the kitchen. Freshly showered, she came to a stop beside me and wiggled her robe covered bottom indicating that she was ready for me to lift her up onto the counter. Smiling as if all was well, I lifted her up onto her perch. "Good morning my babydoll". I hummed giving her a peck as I wondered how in the hell did I get so snowed by this creature. Here I am cooking her breakfast, setting her upon her throne and I realized how unbelievably spoiled I've made her. I've spoiled her to the point that she feels as if she can do as she pleases.

"Ugh London, I feel so horrible. I'll never drink like that again.". Smiling I handed her a water and asprins then started massaging her temples. Fuck, I'm doing it again, I can't fucking stop spoiling this wench. Pulling my hands away she frowned. "That was feeling so good baby. What did I do to deserve you? Your so good to me".

Smiling again, I just popped a piece of mushroom in her lying little mouth and imagined myself pulling those plump little lips right off her face. "Baby are you okay?" She asked concerned placing her betraying little hand to my forehead.

Smiling again, I just nodded my head yes. I feared if I talked I'd kill her with my tounge. "Is this about last night? If so I'm so sorry baby. I shouldn't have lost control like that. You know I love you and it was just so shocking hearing that you was returning as king".

Smiling I mumured. "Yes, I imagine it shocked the socks right off you. By the way, you know what is even more shocking?"

"What babe?" She cooed brushing a piece of lint from my shoulder.

"This". I said bending to retrieve her ski mask. Laney's face instantly pailed and she scooted off the counter. "London I'm not feeling so well. I need to go to the bathroom".

She whizzed by me but I grabbed her arm. "Oh no you don't babydoll. Your secrets out of the bag, or closet so to speak."

Looking like a deer caught in headlights she stammered. "I don't have any secrets London. Really I need the bathroom".

"Nope babydoll" I smirked forcing her into the chair. "Talk. Now."

"Really London there's nothing to talk about. It's just a ski mask I picked up when we were visiting the Alps".

I knew she would never willing reveal whatever is going on, so loseing what little patience I had, I strolled to my office and grabbed some twist ties. As I  reappeared Laney spotted the ties and knew my intentions. Jumping from the chair she skidded across the floor making her way to the door. Taking off after her, I slammed my body into hers crushing her against the door. Pinning her in place, I roughly pulled her arm's behind her back and tied her wrists together. Hefting her onto my shoulder, I carried her back to the living room and dropped her onto the floor. Taking a comfortable seat, I watched as she tried to sit up without the use of her arm's. "Untie me right now London". She demanded.

Relaxing my arm's behind my head, I stuck my foot out and lightly knocked her back over onto her back after all the hard work she put in at setting up. "Here's the deal I'm going to offer you Laney, you can either fess up or I'm taking you to the pit where I will force it from you. Right now I'm being nice."

"Ha" she goaded calling my bluff. I've really lost my menacing touch with her. She no longer feared me. Seems my babydoll has gotten too brave and maybe it's time I stop spoiling her ass and bring the monster out to play. "Change of plans babydoll. I no longer offering the opportunity to let you come clean". Lifting her back up none to gently I made my way to the Den. Kicking her legs she squealed. "You wouldn't dare London Harper".

"Oh wouldn't I?"

Putting up a fight the entire way down, I walked into the pit. "I swear London if you don't get me out of here right fucking now, I'll, I'll,"...

"You'll, you'll what? Not do a damn thing, that's what?"

Laughing, I pulled the ropes down. "What are you doing you morherfucker?" Laney screeched.

Kneeling beside her on the floor, I sat on top of her legs to keep the still as I wrapped the rope securely around her ankles. I went to the lever next and started to crank it lifting her up until she was hanging upside down. Her robe traveled down the length of her body revealing her sexy undergarments. "Ughhhhh..... I promise you, you are a dead man" she snarled.

Laughing, I bent down to look her in the eye's. "You see, last night I decided to overlook your display of anger in front of my men. Then I wake up to discover your secret little life and I realized that maybe, just maybe I've gotten too soft where your concerned. Now, I'm going to enjoy me a grand breakfast while you hangout".

"Please London, let me down. You know I'm not feeling well after drinking last night". Laney faked her teary voice.

"Nice try babydoll, but not happening". I placed a kiss to her lips then popped her ass. Walking to the door, I turned the light's off and said. "Don't let all the ghosts in here get you".

"London don't"she screamed. "Please, I'm sorry."

Laughing, I shut the door and could hear her cursing me all the way down the hall. Feels good to be king again.