Sneaky And Freaky

Waking up on Laney's couch, I don't recall too much from last night other than banging on Marcelo's face and London discovering us on the elevator

Waking up on Laney's couch, I don't recall too much from last night other than banging on Marcelo's face and London discovering us on the elevator.  Probably after the thousandth ride the doors dinged open and there he stood. Laney grinned, stuck her middle finger up and smacked the button to shut the door. London being quick and sober jammed his shoulder between the door keeping it opened. Laney then tried to shut the door on him by using her hands. All I could do was laugh while they struggled over control.

Finally London won the battle and jerked Laney up over his shoulder. The doors started to shut and London looked back at me. I smiled and waved goodbye. Muttering a few choice cuss word's he slammed the doors back open. He hefted me onto his other shoulder and grumbled all the way to his apartment. Once he managed to get us all in the apartment he deposited me on the couch and aimisly dropped Laney on the floor with a thump.

"Ouch". Laney groaned. "That would've really hurt if I was sober".

London saw the empty bottle of his favorite port and slung it against the wall while cussing in Italian. Laney snickered and tried to whisper but in her drunk state it came out more as a yell. "Uh-oh, I think the king is mad. Must have his crown up his arse".

I snorted along with her. London stalked over to her and gripped her chin roughly between his fingers. "I will deal with you tomorrow when your sober".

Laney smiled up at him. "You promise?"

"On my life babydoll".

"Okay, I'll be waiting patiently. Now give me some goodnight kisses".

London pressed his lips to hers firmly then pushed her down heading to his own room. Laney rolled over laughing and we eventually passed out.

She was still sleeping so I chose not to wake her. I padded to the bathroom then found myself in the kitchen for a glass of juice. London was seated at the table nibbling on a bagel while skimming over some paper's. "Sorry about last night" I said in a small voice.

He shrugged it off as if it wasn't nothing.

"Where's Conner?"

"He's already at the Den".

"Good". I mumbled. "Do you think you can keep him there for the day. I just can't be around him at the moment".

Setting his paper's aside he looked up at me. "Honestly I don't want to be drug into this however I understand your need to be alone. I'll see what I can do".

"Thanks London".

Before more could be said we heard Laney groan out "fuck" obviously suffering a tremendous hangover. London rose. "If you'll excuse me I have a problem to see to".

Nodding I made my way to the door as I heard Laney moan out in pain as London marched in with a pot and spoon banging on it.

Once home I showered  then found myself setting on my vanity stool thinking. In the pass twenty-four hours my life has been forever changed. Giving way to tears I knew nothing would be the same after this. I would never be the same.

I had always been the sweet polite one who wore their heart on their sleeve. Now I sensed that that me was gone forever. Pummeling Marcelo last night felt so good and I feared it along with the other events of having a cheating husband opened a new door for me. For the first time in my life I wanted to be wild and reckless. I just wanted to not give a fuck about anything. It was time I showed people that Ela just wasn't a push over, but could fight back.

This new spiteful me clicked on my laptop and within moment's had all of  Conner's money transferred into my own account. Yep, he's going to pay in everyway possible. Satisfied, I walked to my closet and fingered my boring wardrobe. True, for my age I was still very attractive and my figure was still that of a twenty year old, I just didn't show it anymore. I wasn't all showy like Laney, she was always flawless and impeccably put together. Me, I took a backseat to being all glamorous   years ago. I was comfortably married and felt no need to impress anyone, plus I was always more on the plain  side.

Going to retrieve a pair of scissors, I yanked my drabe wardrobe from the rack and started shredding every article. No more plain
Ela, no more soccer mom look. This new Ela was fierce.

Leaving home, I headed to the subway. Conner always forbid me to take the sub due to dangers and I always complied like the good little wifey. Well look at me now Conner being all bad and stuff. My first stop was a trendy new car lot where I purchased a shiny, new convertible  with my new fat account.

Next I pulled up at Laney's favorite boutique. Once I mentioned that Laney sent me I was treated like royalty. By the time I left every inch of my body had been waxed, nails done and highlights applied to my hair. I now wore a pair of leather pants along with mile high stilettos. My top was sheer and I wore only a black lacy bra underneath with a matching thong.

I shopped a bit more and by ten that night I sauntered into a trendy bar like I owned the place. After a few drinks, I accepted some dance offers then just chilled for a bit.

As I was sipping my martini I spotted a familiar face. This new brave me sashayed over. "Hey there sweetie" I crooned.

He looked up with a gentle smile. "Hi". He replied.

Inviting myself to sit down I leaned toward him. "I bet you don't know who I am do ya handsome?"

"Sorry, but no".

"Then allow me to introduce myself. I'm Ela Butoni, Conner Butonis wife, soon to be ex-wife".

He nervously glanced around and I giggled. "Relax baby. I'm here alone. So tell me about yourself Jax".

We chatted for a bit and I was throwing the flirting on hard. Yes, I was a bit older than him but I could tell he was digging it. "Let's get out of here" I suggested.

He rose and I led him to my new car and tossed him the key's. He was ecstatic over driving it. 

"Where to?" He asked.

Giving him a lustful look, I placed my hand on his thigh and said. "Your place".

Shortly we walked the steps up to his flat and soon as we entered I threw all caution to the wind. If Conner can do it, so can I. Shrugging from my jacket, I launched myself on Jax. He caught me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Our lips ravished each other as I pulled on his hair. Sliding my legs from his waist I pulled away. Breathless I said. "Hurt me, I want you to hurt me so good".

His eye's grew intense and he slammed me against the wall and assaulted my mouth once again as he ripped the shirt from my body.  "That's it Jax, be dirty baby".

My pants soon followed along with my panties. He wasted no time in shoving his fingers into my core. This felt so alien to me considering I haven't been with another man since Conner but I refused to stop. Pushing his jeans down his legs I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth as he gripped my head pushing me to take more. After a bit he lifted me up and tossed me onto the couch and proceeded to eat me. Eventually he flipped me over the arm of the couch so my rear was in the air. I grunted as he entered me roughly. "Yes Jax, fuck me hard". I moaned.

Once I came, I shoved him off and pushed him to the floor where I climbed on top of him. Sliding down his length he moaned out. "Shit, you've got some good pussy. Your fucking beautiful".

Grasping my breasts rubbing them I rode him until he exploded with a loud roar. We made our way to his bed and went another round before drifting off.

The next morning I woke and oddly had no guilt over what I had done. Jax peeked his eye's opened and grinned. "So what's on your agenda for today?" He asked.

Smiling I rolled on top of him. "I plan on staying here and fucking you until your cock falls off".

"Sounds good" he laughed but his laugh was cut off once I sat upon his face.