Watch The Queen

Setting at a traffic light after London toted me away against my will, I scanned the area. My hand darted to the door handle ready to jump out but he latched on to me something fierce.

"You will not run Laney, not this time". He said with a hiss.

"What's the difference in me running and you sending me the fuck away?" I screamed kicking my pointed heel into his dash trying to fuck some shit up. I was so mad I could bite through steel.

Grabbing at my legs, he growled. "Stop it, your acting foolish. The difference is I'll know where you are".

Leaning over into his face I snarled. "I'm not going anywhere. You can't control me anymore and that scares you don't it? I call my own shots and succeed and you can't fucking stand it".

"Enough Laney" London yelled. "You will not disrespect me again. I've let it go too far".

"And you will not disrespect me either nor send me off like some orphan.".

"You are going. End of discussion".

"That's where your wrong London. You know as well as I do that if you send me away I will escape. All those other times you pulled this shit, made me bend to your will is over. I will not do this."

He swung into the parking garage as I continued. "When we get to the apartment I'm going to fuck you up". I spat.

Before I could get out three of his men met us and grabbed me up. I fought them with all I had. I sank my teeth into one's arm, rammed my finger in another's eye's and kneed the last man. As they was trying to regroup I looked at London. "Don't test me".

Snapping around I shyshayed my ass to the elevator doors leaving London standing alone with his beat up men. My heels was the only sound that could be heard as they made a clicking sound against the concrete. It was if they was ringing out "don't fuck with me".

Soon as I entered my apartment I went straight to London's closet and ripped several of his designer suits off the rack. I walked to the door and slung them into the hall. As I came with the second load London stepped off the elevator.

Seeing his belongings strewn haphazardly in the hall he ran up. "The fuck you doing woman?"

"Looks like someone's being sent away but it's not me." I spat as I went back for more.

I was in his closet yanking more articles from the rack when he stepped in. "This is my fucking place and I'm not going anywhere".

With my hands full I shoved past him and called over my shoulder "no this is my place and your leaving. I'm not giving up my viewing window. It's one of the reasons I married you in the first place anyways".

That wasn't true but he didn't know that. I tossed that load out and headed back for more. Snagging one of his sweaters down I yelled and held it up. "And I'm keeping this too bastard". I yelled tossing it over to my closet door.

"You've fucking gone crazy. Stop this madness".

"No, but I'm working on getting there. I'll send you a fucking post card.".

I continued ripping and pulling things off the rack until I spotted his favorite pair of Italian shoes. Grinning I released the evil within. Picking them up I pulled the pin from my hair. Clicking a small button a tiny knife released. "You told me you had no more weapons on you?"

"So what?" I smirked. "Where's the fun in following all the rules?"

I held the knife up to his favorite shoes. "Laney I'm warning you. Put them down".