And The Ball Drops

It's official.... Men are the new bitches.  I escorted Ela into my home and tucked her onto the couch. Immediately she fell apart as I held her and offered my support. I was as shocked as she was.  When she came over this morning upset over Ari's visit, I knew for sure it wasn't true. There was no way Conner would ever step out on Ela, especially with Marcelo.

After she calmed down I urged her to tell me what happened once Conner came home. She relayed the story to me of how he held her, their dance and she was under the impression that he was given a head's up on what was waiting for him at home.

Leaning back I knew of only one person that would know to tell him... My sweet secret keeping husband. Standing up i excused myself to go and make the coffee. Once in the kitchen I grabbed my phone and sent London a menacing text.

I'm praying that you didn't know about your bitch ass friend and his whore ways. Where the hell are you btw???"

Within seconds I got a reply.

"At the Den with my best bitch ass friend. What I know doesn't matter now. You should be more worried about your actions tonight and not fucking LISTENING to me".

Ewwww.... he really can push my buttons. Adding fuel to the fire I replied.

"Like hell it doesn't matter. I can't believe you knew and never told me. What else are you hiding from me keeper of secrets. Oh and I'm not worried about you. Somebody had to have the ball's to disarm Ela. Bring your ass home this minute. Conner deserves to suffer alone".

Ha! Take that asshole I thought triumphantly. On that note I decided Ela and I needed something stronger than coffee. As I made my way to the liquor cabinet my phone tinged.

"I'll be home when I get home. In the mean time I suggest you control your tounge. You will be dealt with later, don't make it worse upon yourself".

For spite I grabbed London's special bottle. One he only drank from duiring victories. I'll show him I thought as I grabbed two glasses and rejoined Ela.

"Here, I think this will be better for tonight."

Sitting down, I poured us two genouros helpings from London's special brew and settled back onto the plush cushions of the couch. After taking a rather large gulp I recalled London's last text and picked up my phone bound to have the last word.

"No I suggest you watch your tounge asshole. You are in a world of shit when you get home. First you kept this from me then your siding with that bastard."

Hitting send I topped our glasses off again. Before I could take my first sip my phone buzzed again.

"I'm taking no sides and you should do the same. Remember who you are threatening babydoll. Go to bed".

Tossing my phone aside I turned my focus on  Ela. Filling our glasses yet again I smiled. "Relax sweetie. I have a plan that will help you release some of your anger".

Ela only nodded.

After a few hours we were both pretty intoxicated and I decided now was the time. Going to London's office I selected his favorite gun and strapped it to my thigh. Returning to Ela I grasped her hands and tugged her off the couch. "Come on Ela, I have fun planned for us".

Ela laughed in her drunken state and squealed "I love surprises".

Laughing I slurred and hicupped between word's. "Then your going to love this".

Grabbing my own personal black bag we left arm in arm. The wall's was the only thing that helped keep us from tumbling down as we bounced off them. What usually was a five minute walk took almost fifteenth minutes due to our drunken state. We arrived in front of Marcelo's door and Ela looked at me. "Why the fuck are we here Laney?"

I placed my finger over my lips and hissed a sloppy "shhhh" as I laughed sure to be spraying her with bubbles of spit. "We are getting ready to have fun".

Before Ela could react I pounded on Marcelo's door and called. "Open up, we are here to take a whore survey".

Ela and I busted out in a fit of giggles and Ela called out joining in the fun. "Yea, we'd like to know how it feels to always come in second place".

Then I added. "Come on, open up. We got a trophy for ya".

Finally the door swung open and Marcelo glared at us. "What the hell do you want? You both sound like idiots out here".

I pulled the gun from my thigh and presses it into her forehead. "Who's the idiot now? I mean who would really open the door up knowing that the very two women who hate you the most are the ones knocking".

Ela laughed. "Yea, karma was knocking bitch and you answered".

Using the gun I forced her inside and shoved her onto a chair. Nodding to my bag I instructed Ela to grab the twist ties and bound her wrists. It took Ela entirely too long to complete this but I couldn't give her sloppy ads the gun.

Looking at Marcelo I asked. "Can you guess why we are here?"

She grinned. "Because your husband's enjoyed fucking me".

My hand struck out and connected with her cheek. "Where's that evil daughter of yours?"

She shrugged her shoulders and spat. "Probably fucking your son".

Again my hand connected with her face. Looking at Ela I hummed. "Okay girl, she's all yours. Have at her".

Ela gave me a look that was crossed between confusion and fear. "Laney you know I can't do things like that".

Rolling my eye's I snorted. "Ela I'm not asking you to kill her but I'm giving you the chance to take a hit at her".

Ela looked at me wide eyed. "But Laney, I can't".

Becoming frustrated at her soft ways I grinded out. "Hit. Her. Now."

"But I don't know how". Ela whined.

Letting loose a sigh I said "like this" and swung my  fist into Marcelo's jaw. Marcelo's head snapped to the side as she released a grunt.

"Your turn now Ela".

She looked at me and stuttered. "I, I don't know".

Stamping my foot at her I hit where it hurt. "Think of Conner climbing on top of her naked, kissing her".

"Shut up Laney" Ela screamed but I kept pushing.

"He got her pregnant, talked dirty to her, she rode the man who was suppose to be yours".

Finally I got what I wanted. Ela gave a brutal scream and unleashed a hellish fury upon Marcelo as I coached on where to hit her and what to do. Of course I wouldn't allow Ela to kill her because Ela is not capable of dealing with that type of guilt, but she needed a outlet and needed to extract some revenge.

After a while Ela backed away heaving for air and silent tears streaming down her face. I pulled her in for a hug and mumbled "let's go".

Giving a last glance at Marcelo's pummeled face I sneered. "You got lucky this time. If it had of been me they would be scrapping your brains off the floor with a putty knife. Be thankful that Ela has a conscious".

Taking my foot I tilted the chair over backwards and left her tied down. Grabbing Ela's hand we stumbled our way back to the elevator and to drunk to stand we collapsed to the floor leaned against each other. "Thank you Laney. I do feel better a little".

Squeezing her hand we continued to ride the elevator up and down to drunk to get off.